Whose phone is this?

Au where Lan Wanji and Wei Wuxian's switch phones accidently.

Part 1
_______

Lan Wanji stared at the coffee cup resting in front of him with hazed eyes. The coffee was already cold yet it hadn't been touched yet. Lan Wanji's lips slightly parted as he zoned out.

Suddenly, a cellphone resting on the table vibrated with a beep, indicating a new message. Lan Wanji closed his eyes slowly.

His phone vibrated two more times before the screen showed an incoming call. Lan Wanji grabbed the coffee cup in his hand, his fingers wanting to exert more force but fear of spilling the dark beverage made him unable to do so.

He abruptly stood up to move towards the bin. Somewhat disgusted by his phone, he left it on the table to vibrate alone.

He stood by the bin for a long time, staring. People passing by might've guess that he was having second thoughts about throwing the coffee but by looking at his posh appearance, their thoughts were quickly dispersed.

One might now wonder why a rich young master like him would even come to this small coffee shop to have coffee?

Slowly throwing the cup in bin, Lan Wanji pulled out an exquisite handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his slightly coffee stained fingers.

With cold yet gloomy face, Young man moved to the previous table and without paying much attention, he grabbed his phone, stuffing into his back pocket as he hurriedly made his way out of the cramped shop.

Although he was crazily handsome with his pale, spotless face and light hair but one could only gaze from afar due to the cold expression permanently plastered on his face.

He stepped out and looked around the road. Gesturing for a taxi, he sat inside quietly and closed the door. Looking out the window, he frowned slightly and patted his pants, pulling out his phone. It should be ringing crazily like usual but instead the phone was quiet.

As soon as he tapped on the lockscreen, his face went blank. Instead of a decent wallpaper, there appeared a photo of a boy, probably same age as him, in very explicit outfit.

. . . . . .

"And by soaking them in warm water after applying that polish , your nails will shine like pearls" A petite boy with round eyes and red ribbon in his hair talked to one of the waitresses who was listening to him with great attention. He lifted his hand up, showing his nails as a proof to his statement. With the most endearing smile, he turned around to grab his phone resting on the table.

Suddenly , his brows slightly stretched in surprise. He picked up the phone and examined it's shinny surface. Waitress looked at him confused. He spun towards her and showed her the phone "Didn't my phone had scratches on them?"

He tapped on the screen and a plain background appeared, displaying nothing but time and date.

"It's not mine.." Wei Wuxian talked to himself, frowning at the phone. How could it be? I left my phone here a moment ago. Was there any other phone resting by ?

He was still lost in his thoughts when the phone in his hand rang. The ringtone was very gentle yet noticeably loud. Wei Wuxian tilted his head , the hair on his forehead moving to one side as well. He can't possibly open the lock but can attend this incoming call.

Without any hesitation, he picked up the call and pressed the phone to his small ear. Before he could say anything, he heard the other person speaking in a filthy voice "Wanji.. Why aren't you picking up my phone?"