: one :

:;:

"you've got to be kidding me," doyoung spoke under his breath, his glare burning into the phone in his hand. his words didn't go unnoticed by the male standing beside him, causing the male to lean over his shoulder to see what it was he was upset over.

"what is it?" the male, named junkyu, asked before actually reading the words on the screen in doyoung's hand. when he was done reading, he groaned and leaned back onto the wall behind him. "we have to tutor students, again?" junkyu looked to doyoung, who currently looked like he was going to explode any minute now.

"no! you don't have to, i do." doyoung spat, aggressively shutting off his phone and shoving it into his pocket. the motion took junkyu off guard, as the other furrowed his eyebrows in concern. "they decided to spare you this time, but not me."

junkyu softened his expression and reached out to rub doyoung's shoulders to comfort him. "oh, doyoung, maybe you shouldn't be so smart then." he said teasingly, a smile on his face when doyoung turned to him and shrugged his hands off of his shoulders. "do you know who you're tutoring this time at least?"

when junkyu asked this, he watched as doyoung visibly got annoyed again. doyoung crossed his arms over his chest and sighed from deep within, then turned his head to look at junkyu again. "watanabe haruto." deadpanned doyoung, his head turning again as he ground his teeth in annoyance. junkyu couldn't understand though, what made this guy so awful anyway? honestly, junkyu had never heard that name at all. well, maybe he had once or twice.

"haruto? is he the one i hear throws parties a lot or something?" junkyu asked curiously, leaning onto doyoung after speaking. doyoung pushed him off though, making junkyu pout at him.

"no, you're thinking of someone else, haruto is a jerk who hangs out with the other delinquents." doyoung answered, pushing himself off the wall behind him. he looked to junkyu who looked as though he was told the most shocking news of his life.

"no way." junkyu blurted, "then he's super badass, right? you'll be tutoring a total super cool guy then!" he bounced as he spilled out his words that proved how naive he was. doyoung made a disgusted look at him and shook his head, soon pinching the bridge of his nose.

"junkyu no, this dude could beat my ass." the only response doyoung received from junkyu after this was a look that suggested him thinking 'okay and?' in which, made doyoung shake his head once again. "not because he's cool, but instead because he's an asshole who jumps anyone who breathes wrongly at him!"

that's when doyoung saw the metaphorical light flicker inside junkyu's mind, meaning he had finally understood. "oh." was all he said before his expression of excitement faded into a more disappointed one. "that's a waste, but i'll have to see it for myself."

doyoung raised a brow to the other, lifting his head to look down at junkyu. "really? so you want to get the man beat out of you?" he asked, trying to ignore just how funny his response was and not laugh. junkyu shrugged, smiling to himself as he stood up from the wall and started to walk off.

"maybe i will, next time you'll see me i'll be wearing makeup!" junkyu joked back, waving goodbye before disappearing behind a wall.

___

the final bell had rung, meaning that another long day of school had finally finished. junkyu finished packing his stuff up and left the classroom he was in. doyoung had asked him to meet up with him before he had to go and start tutoring haruto that afternoon.

"doyoungie." junkyu spoke when he walked up beside his red-haired friend, laughing when he scared the other a little. "what? are you nervous?" he giggled, grabbing onto his shoulders to shake him gently.

doyoung scoffed and pushed junkyu off of him, as usual. he folded his arms over his chest, and turned around to look at junkyu. "of course not! why would i be scared of some boy who might beat the ever-loving shit out of me when i say something about his grades?" doyoung said quickly, shutting himself up before he could expose just how nervous he was.

"really? because it sure sounds like you're scared." junkyu giggled, starting to poke doyoung playfully as he did. he soon stopped when he heard a door open in the empty hallway they stood in. junkyu leaned to look past doyoung, but only saw the backside of a tall male that was entering one of the vacant classrooms. he looked back to doyoung and raised a brow when doyoung turned back around too.

"that is probably him, i'll see you later junkyu if im still in one piece!" doyoung said nervously, trying to mask it with a laugh before he ran off towards the room that the male went into. junkyu smiled to himself before turning on his heels, walking in the opposite direction to leave the school building.

:;: