: four point five :

:;:

the final bell of classes had rung, freeing junkyu from the hell that he called a school for that day. well, at least he thought it did. as soon as junkyu exited his classroom, he saw doyoung standing outside of it waiting for him. who else? when they made eye contact, junkyu was nothing but confused.

"what are you doing out here?" junkyu inquired, walking to doyoung slowly as he slipped his backpack straps over his shoulders. through the students moving in between them, junkyu could see doyoung raise an eyebrow at him. he soon made his way past students to stand at the wall doyoung was currently leaning up against.

"you, mister, have a student to tutor!" doyoung finally broke the oh-so-exciting news, eliciting a loud groan from junkyu. despite the negative reaction, doyoung kept a bright smile on his face, more like a condescending one at that.

"you're joking." junkyu refused to believe the younger, he was not going to lose his so well earned free time to tutor some kid dumber than a bag of hammers. "it's not jihoon again, right?" when he asked this, doyoung furrowed his eyebrows at him and shook his head.

"no, renjun is tutoring him right now but im sure if he bails out on tutoring you're gonna be doubled up." doyoung explained, completely disregarding the annoyed expression on junkyu's face. "anyway, the student you're tutoring is... drum roll please..."

junkyu rolled his eyes and playfully hit doyoung on the arm for messing with him. the younger continued though, now making a sound mimicking a drum roll while moving his hands like he was hitting a drum. "haruto watanabe!" doyoung then threw his arms up in the air, a stupidly big smile on his face when he did so. his words stunned junkyu, causing the older to go silent for a moment or two.

"wait- what?" he asked, dumbfounded at this sudden news. "i thought you were tutoring him?" junkyu asked, watching doyoung put his arms down and shrug his shoulders.

"i thought so too but then he asked me if you could be his permanent tutor." doyoung answered casually, not paying any attention to how surprised junkyu was. the older stepped back from doyoung, attempting to set his thoughts straight. why would haruto want him to be his tutor? is it because he was nice to him, or that he was a better tutor?

"really," junkyu muttered, looking past doyoung and to some other students behind them. he recognized a short brunette walking towards them, doyoung's boyfriend; mashiho. doyoung turned around when his name was called by mashiho, the two hugging almost immediately afterward.

"junkyu, the next tutoring session is tomorrow," doyoung stated, still holding onto mashiho when he spoke. junkyu stood there, still a bit shocked at the news but nodded his head anyway. "well, we're gonna go now, have a good afternoon junkyu!" just like that, a giggling doyoung waved his hand and was dragged out of sight by mashiho.

:;: