Chapter 3

Kyle woke up to his sister, Ruby shaking him harshly. But even then he was still tired. He had woken up in the middle of the night and decided to train, without anyone noticing of course because they were all asleep. But he trained for around 3 hours and then he went back to sleep.

But he had to get up, so that way he could go to initiation. He woke up with a jolt and looked at his sister's relieved face.

"Hey" He muttered.

"Hi Kyle, ready for initiation?" His sister asked excitedly.

He sat up and looked around, he was still outside and dawn was almost over.

"Yeah. I finally get to debut my weapons." He answered.

He saw his sister Yang waking up like him, only she looked a bit more well rested. He got up, did some stretches and did anything else that would wake him up, his sisters looked at him like he was crazy or something.

"What's the look for?" He asked.

"You seem so alive." Yang replied.

"And?" He cocked his eyebrow.

"It is so early." His sister Ruby said with a small yawn.

"You just woke me up by shaking me." He noted.

"True, but it cost me the little strength I have left." She explained.

He went inside and told them that he would see them later. Kyle went in and got ready for the day, he noticed that a guy next to him with black hair with pink tips, was being followed around and talked to by a ginger-haired girl. She was talking about being his partner and what not. But he seemed to enjoy her company.

It kind of made him wish that Blake was around, but there was no time to think about that. He took a shower, brushed his teeth, and went to go get some breakfast. He grabbed a stack of pancakes and chowed down. He saw that the black-haired guy and the ginger were still talking, he admired the ginger's enthusiasm and went to go say hello.

"Hi," He said startling the girl a bit.

"Whoa new person, HI THERE!!" She said loudly.

Kyle smiled and she smiled too, "My name is Kyle Rose, it is a pleasure to meet you!" He said while holding out his hand.

The girl hugged him instead of taking his hand, but he didn't mind. "My name is Nora Valkyrie! And this is Ren."

"Lie Ren, nice to meet you too. And don't mind Nora, she is very excited" He said calmly.

"I don't mind, I love hugs, and her enthusiasm is making me stronger!" He said, causing Nora to blush a bit.

She let go of Kyle and jumped up and down, making a little squealing sound.

"And of course I am excited, today is the day we get assigned to teams!" She explained.

Kyle nodded as she explained.

He couldn't help but feel excited, Nora's enthusiasm was infectious. He smiled and sat down next to Ren, as Nora began talking about the initiation. He began eating some pancakes and decided to make small talk.

"How long have you known her?" Kyle asked with a mouthful of pancakes.

"I can't remember right now." He replied.

"Nice, so are you two dating?" Kyle asked.

Ren shot orange juice out of his nose, startling Kyle. He rubbed his nose and gasped. Nora ran to his side and patted him on the back. After a bit he held his hand up and Nora stepped back.