Chapter 1

"Speaking"
[Thoughts]

(F/n) pov

It was midnight.

It was quit.

Everyone was finally asleep ha I thought this day would never come i'm finally going to escape this hell. But before I get in to this let me introduce my self my name is (f/n) rose but if I make it out of here i'm changing it. I been planning this escape for little over a year now i'm ready as i'll every be now that my fam... no they aren't my family.

I have to stop think of them as such it i'll hurt me less. I can barely see in this dark the moon is the only source of light for me. But they tried to border up the only window but what they don't know is i'm strong enough to pry it off. As the moon illuminate the floor I can see a thick and dry red liquid all over the floor they really did a number on me. I thought as I made my way to the covered hole I hide my bag with the supplies I need like food... ok I couldn't get much else other than moldy bread and Zwei's used water he didn't want anymore but I didn't feel like packing used water with me as I grabbed my bag i headed towards the vary window that used to taunt me for years.

No i'm not crazy I mean well maybe but i meant with it shape normally it to small for someone like me to get through. But with a stroke of luck and a year of practice i'm finally confident in my ability to leave. But I don't know if i'm able to survive but I stayed here long enough. With a burst of black rose petals I made it up to the window and I slowly open it I know every body upstairs and are asleep but it my paranoia screaming at me to be as quite as possible I don't want to wake the sleeping monsters.

I'm in the back yard as soon as my feet touched the ground I active petal burst I got as far away from the prison in one burst. I kept going as far as my body would allow. I was deep in the forest I stop to think if I sould keep going or to stop and rest. I decided to keep going in the end because yes rest is important but I might lose track of time and I don't want to get caught or stop to think what they might do to me if I am.

So to me it a good idea to stay on my feet. I don't know how long I been walk but my feet are starting to hurt I tried to keep my breathing steady as possible my eye are getting heavy. But I don't stop move I can't i'm so close I just know it and to my relief I found a cave I know i'm no where near the prison so unless they real try to find me I think i'm good but to make sure I went as deep into the cave as I could the exhaustion final caught up to me. I sat down back against the wall and let the darkness over take me.

                       -Timeskip-

Pain that all I felt something biting down on my left arm hard. As fast as I could I activated my aura in front of me stood on all four a bear cub with all my strength I punch it right in it nose it let go of my arm I activated petal burst to get out of the cave. I hear it roar at me most likely charging at me apart of me want to stay and fight to try and get some food but I decided to run because what if the cub's mother or father around. I used petal burst to get as far away when I was sure I was far enough I took deep breath then it finally hit me i'm outside. I look around taking in all of the nature around me. Feeling the grass in between my toes, the fresh breezes against my skin, and bathing in the sunlight in the first time in years.

I didn't even notice I was cry or that my wound are ready closed up. After a while I finally calming down enough to started moving I want to find a settlement. Not to long after I found a town my goal was half way completed. I just need to get to mistral but first I need to get to vale. Hey kid are you okay do you need a hospital what are you doing out here by yourself I hear a deep voice behind me I turned back as fast as I can fist clench.

R/g: "Whoa calm down I'm not going to bit."

I stare him down being careful to make sure he doesn't try anything he started to slowly to approach me with his hands up I wasted no time I used my burst to get as far away from him as I can.