Dont go

Ship : Alex x Luke x Reggie
Warning : panic attack

Reggie POV
   Today me,Alex,Luke, and, Julie we're practicing for are next gig.
I started to zone out not really paying attention to anything.
Lately I just haven't been feeling so well.
I've thought about leaving the band but I love the band so much.
Maybe I could just take a small break.
I really gotta take a break I just really don't want to leave the band.
Tears start to form in my eyes and my breathing gets heavier

Alex POV
We were practicing when all of a sudden Reggie started to cry.
I think he was gonna have a panic attack.
"Reggie I need you to breathe" I say going up to Reggie and holding his hands
About 5 minutes later the panic attack had stopped.
"Are you ok" I ask Reggie "yeah I'm good" he says
"You sure nothing going on" Luke says hugging Reggie "yeah I'm sure" reggie says
    About 20 minutes later after practice Reggie wanted to talk to us.

Luke's POV
   We finished practicing and Reggie wanted to talk to us.
    "What's up" I asked Reggie "umm well....." he paused "you good" Julie asked
"Yeah I just I think I need a break..." he finished.
     "What do you mean" Julie asked "I just I need a small break from the band" Reggie said.
    "Ok well that's fine when and how long" I asked "idk prob as soon as I can and Idk how long it will be" Reggie said.

Julies POV
    Reggie told us he needed a break "but I'm not leaving the band it's just a break" he said.
    I support his decision but it's kinda sad
You know that he's leaving for a bit.
     Alex hugged Reggie and so did Luke I joined in.

Alex POV
   tears start to form in my eyes not that I don't agree with him taking a break.
   Wait no that sounds wrong I'm sad he's taking a break but I don't want him to go.
   Bc what if it means he leaving us and he is not gonna date us and he's gonna unfriend us.
    Luke and Julie walked away prob to work on songs.
    "Alex hun what's wrong" Reggie says "nothing" I say "sure it's nothing" Reggie says wiping a tear from my eye.
    "I'm sorry that I'm leaving" Reggie starts but I cut him off "you don't have to be sorry" I pause for a min "but promise to leave us" I say
   "Alex I would never" Reggie says "really" I say "yes just bc I'm taking a break doesn't mean I'm leaving you" Reggie says kissing me.
     "Plus I will definitely be coming back to the band I love the band" Reggie says "I love the band to and you" I say kissing him

A/n THE END I would of posted this earlier but I was busy