Soulmates pt 1

Ship: Alex x Luke

Alex POV
   I haven't got my mark yet but I couldn't wait to get mine .
    I was going to my friend Julies House to sleep over.
    I walked up to the door and knocked. Julie answered the door "come on in" she said I walked in and we went to Julies room.
     "Oh Alex this is Luke and Luke this is Alex" she said pointing to a guy sitting at her desk.
     "Hey" he said "hi" I said as I waved "Reggie should be here soon" Luke said
      "Who's Reggie" I asked "Reggie is Luke's friend" Julie answered.
      I sat down on Julies bed and got out my phone.
"So Alex have you gotten ur mark yet" Julie asked.
"No not yet" I replied "oh well you will soon"
I nodded my head and went back to looking at my phone.
There was a knock at the door and Luke got up to get it assuming it was Reggie.
While Luke was going to get Reggie Julie went to the bath so I was all alone.
I decided to see if I've gotten my mark yet since I haven't checked in a while.
I looked at my wrist seeing if it was there and It was.
Omg I got my mark but when did I get it.
I've only meet one new person since I last checked and that was luke.

Luke's POV
I went to go get Reggie and then I went back to Julies room with him.
"This is Alex" I said pointing to Alex "hi I'm Reggie" Reggie said holding out his hand for Alex to shake.
"Nice to meet you" Alex said Julie came into the room.
"Hey Reggie" she said while waving at Reggie.
We all sat down and started to talk eventually we decided to play truth or dare.
"Luke truth or dare" Julie asked "umm truth" I said "ok have you gotten ur mark yet" she asked "I don't think so" I said honestly.
"Umm Alex tru..." I paused seeing Alex asleep next to me with his head on my shoulder.
"Ok never mind then" I said letting him sleep.
    Alex moves a bit from discomfort so I picked him up and put him on Julies bed.
   But I accidentally moved his sleeve up and showing his wrist and it had his mark.
    That means he meant his soulmate which is cool.
   "Awww" I hear Reggie and Julie whisper "what" I say looking at them "nothing" they say.
      Julie and Reggie decided to watch a movie.
     I went to go get water but while I was getting the water I realized something.
    I had my mark I took a better look at it and realized it was the same one that Alex had.
    That means Alex is my soulmate do I tell him or do I not I mean what are you suppose to do in a situation like this.
    I went back to Julie room and watched the movie with them

A/n would of posted this earlier but I got distracted also imma post part 2 soon