Love you

Ship: willex

Willie POV
   Me and Alex we're cuddling on the couch when I decided I wanted to take him on a date.
    "Alex" I say "yes" he replied "wanna go on a date" I ask "sure but when" he answered and asked.
    "Probably tonight or tomorrow" I say "ok just let me know" he says.
     We eventually fell asleep watching tv and the next day we were gonna go on are date.

            ~~~~next day~~~~
   "Alex you ready" I ask "yeah I'm ready"
We were getting ready to go on are date all we had to do was poof there.

Alex POV
    Willie was taking me on a date and I was happy.
     I mean the person I've liked for the longest time taking me on a date ME!!
      We poof to the place and sat down it was a nice park.
      We sat down on a bench right by a pound.
       Willie poof away for a sec and came back with food.
      "Here you go" he said handing me pizza "thank you" I said.
       We ate and talked for a bit when I decided I was gonna tell willie I love him.
      "So did you like the date" Willie asked "yeah I did" I say.
       "That's good" he said while hugging me "umm Willie" I say "yeah what's up" he says.
      "I-I love you" I say "I love you to" he says as he kisses me.

Willie POV
    "I-I love you" Alex stuttered out OMG he just said he loves me ok ok act cool.
    "I love you to" I say then kiss him.

A/n the end idk rlly know what to post so if you have any requests I will gladly write abt it 🙃❤️✨