NEWS.NEWS.NEWS

I AM VERY HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT I WILL BE WRITING A NEW BOOK.

its called Heartbeat and its another Luke Hemmings story.

and here is a small preview from the book:

We were standing there staring at eachother. He is figuring out too much and now wants answers. Questions that I can't even answer myself. I'm not even sure I can even trust him. I just met him two months ago.

"I'm not sure what you want me to say." I finally told Luke.

"I want you to tell me that you're going to be okay and that everything I am seeing you do is just me being crazy." He told me.

"I'm going to be okay."

"You're lying."

"I don't want you worrying about me."

"Belle," he took a step forward and put my hands in his, "since the day I met you, I have worried about you. But now you've been acting different and I'm scared i'll loose you and I don't know if I can go through something like that."

"Luke I promise you, I am okay."

And that was the first lie I have told him to his face and I knew in that moment that it wouldn't be the last.

TADAAAA. i really hope you guys end up liking it cause i have big things ready.

in other news, i will be working on a new chapter for Vacation soon but it will take a while. writters block...sorry.

and the final news..drum roll please....i love you guys.

okay im done now, peace out girl scout