Preface

Hey readers, and thanks for tuning in! I'm excited to unveil my first Wattpad-published sci-fi/fantasy novel. I'll be making regular biweekly updates, with new chapters published every Tuesday and Thursday.

I finished The Unskillful Thaumaturge last year, and I've only recently decided to publish it. Like most of my work, it's a healthy mix of sci-fi, fantasy, and mystery, with a protagonist intent on discovering the secrets of her past.

Over the next few months, you can follow the journey of Lillian Bankhurst, nontraditional college student, through a strikingly familiar world- with, of course, a dash of magic. Alongside the investigators of the Department for the Investigation of Anomalous Occurrences, Lillian finds herself drawn deeper and deeper into the mystery surrounding the enigmatic event that triggered the worldwide use of magic.

As always, I'm open to any reader feedback. Feel free to star, suggest, and theorize in the comments as much as you'd like. So that I can get a general idea of how many people are reading The Unskillful Thaumaturge, please log into Wattpad or make an account (it's simple and it supports writers) in order to be tracked as a reader. Thank you for your support, and enjoy the journey!

[All Rights Reserved. ©️ Autumn Lin 2020.]