First day

September 8th 1978
Language,Mentions of death,Maybe violence????Mentions of abuse and alcohol
Sorry guys I know this one is a bit short!

I wake up to the noise of my father pounding on my door and yelling "WAKE UP YOU LOUSY MOTHER FUCKER,YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL".I roll over of my bed stretching and yawning and go up to my calendar "shit" I say as I see that today is my first day of school And better yet today my period starts I sigh and walk to the bathroom and get a couple pads and stuff it in my back pack.Then now I have to figure out what to wear.great.I throw my clothes around everywhere look for something casual to wear then I pull out the perfect outfit.

I put on a red and white striped t-shirt  along with a jean jacket then some high-waisted flare jeans and leather black boots I brushed my long wavy brown hair down and looked for a moment at it in the mirror thinking that I needed to do something...

I put on a red and white striped t-shirt  along with a jean jacket then some high-waisted flare jeans and leather black boots I brushed my long wavy brown hair down and looked for a moment at it in the mirror thinking that I needed to do something with it because my hair is just so plain, I then put on my dark blue watch which was my mother's before she passed.I didn't dress like most of the girls at my high school,Most of them dressed all slutty and shit but I was just more of a casual girl,I hated the popular girls.I grab all my stuff which was just a pack of cigarettes,and a lighter.Then I quietly tip toe out of my room to leave so my dad wouldn't notice me,My dad was an abusive alcoholic and my mom died giving birth to me so I didn't really have anybody else but my dumb ass dad.of course my dad was drunk off his ass right now so I didn't want him to catch me.I luckily made my way out without my dad noticing and I grabbed my skateboard and started to skate my way to the diner,I usually get breakfast at lory's diner in the morning before school because for some reason I hate the food at my house,It's just so un-fresh and gross.I finally got to the diner and picked my skateboard up and made my way in.I then sat myself down and picked up the menu,I already knew what I was going to get but I didn't want to make myself look stupid not that I would even care.The waitress came as I then ordered my food.
Once I finished I made my way back to school.

It was just the same old same old.Yelling,talking,running,bumping in to each other,people asking where there class is,popular girls,jocks,nerds,kissing couples,The same thing every year,it's just something about high schools in California it's always hectic.I didn't really have any freinds at the school well only one, she is my only friend and best friend and I am her only freind and best freind,We've been freinds since kindergarten and ever since.Her name is jen,Jen Hoffley.I shuffled my way through the crowded hallway holding a piece of paper that showed my classes and my locker along with my locker combination.Im trying to look for Jen through this loud ass crowd but I just keep getting bumped into,I finally find her at her locker And sneak up behind her and punch her in the back playfully as her turn around saying "what the fu-" she Smiles brightly as we both give each other a hug.