Good day

^^thought that could be y/n's bedroom
Mixed up POV's,SORRYYYY
Language,idk the usual things:)

First day of school gone by,Not too bad actually other than that ugly teacher that kept giving me a frown.I was skating back home to do some homework.I walked into my house tip toeing to my room when I heard a loud moan coming from my dads bedroom i jump up then realize it's just my dad and one of his new fucking girlfriend sluts I roll my eyes and shut my door grabbing my Radio and played Aerosmith while doing homework.I would say I'm a pretty good kid at school I mean with grades and stuff but I'm not so sure about attitude.After about 30 min or something I grabbed my skateboard and tip toed out my room again going into the living room to steal a couple bucks from my dad but then right when I walked in the living room I froze,Him and his stupid girlfriend  we're sitting on the couch doing cocaine.My dad noticed me and said in a disgusted look "where the fuck have you been" the whole scene just made me mad, It wasn't anything new it just always pisses me off.His girlfriends hanging all over him while they drink and do drugs,smoke.I reply "doing homework" then i walked out.I just wish I had a normal fucking father It sucks to be asked everyday where my scars and bruises are from and having to lie "I fell off my skateboard" at this point I had tears coming down my face,And more than anything I hated to fucking cry I don't know why I just hated it.I grabbed my skateboard and skated to the diner.

I grabbed my skateboard and skated to the diner

I seated my self in one of the booths.The nights were always The busiest at the diner so there was always a long wait I decided to just grab a piece of paper and sketch things down while waiting.While sketching I felt a brush against my legs ,I lookup quickly,It was tommy.He shuffles over into the booth across me and said "hey" I looked at him a bit confused and said "oh hey?" There was a little silence "hey I'm sorry if I interrupted anything I just wanted to talk to you" tommy says nervously.I laugh and he then laughs too " don't be sorry all the time!" We both laugh even more.The waiter finally came as she asks what we would like to get I remembered I didn't have enough money for a meal "shit" I whisper.I decide to just get a vanilla milkshake but then tommy interrupts and says "And 2 big burgers with fries" the waitress writes everything down and walks away.I look at tommy saying "I hope your gonna pay for your food cause I only got 49 cents" I chuckle "of course I will" he said smiling "I got it for the both of us" tommy says with his beautiful bright smile,I smile back,his smile was too contagious to not smile at,I was blushing HARD. "So tell me about yourself" tommy says
"Nothing much to tell,stranger" I say.Ive had way too many high school guys act nice just to see "what kind of girl I am" then just drop me,I wanted to get to know tommy better before telling him about myself, but I had a feeling he was different.Tommy and me laugh and he says "maybe if we talk more Id then get to know you?" He said with a small smirk "maybe" I say with a mocking smirk back
Me and Tommy talked for a while talking about school and BUNCH of stuff. After about an hour and a half or even two hours me and tommy finished or food and finished a long GREAT talk,tommy grabbed a few bucks and set it on the table "can I take you somewhere?" Tommy asked with another smirk I laugh again and say "where" I said with a smirk "you'll find out" I look at my watch,It was 7:00pm,Maybe if I sneak in my bedroom window my dad won't notice,I look up from my watch making a "not so sure" face as tommy then did a puppy eyes face holding his hands together "please" he said I look at him blushing and smiling "ohh fine" I punch him in the shoulder jokingly "YES" tommy shouts as everyone in the diner looked at us which makes me and tommy laugh.
Me and tommy run out, down the busy streets together while tommy is pulling me by the hand.He looks at me while running as I'm smiling,Maybe to much.Which makes tommy smile even more.Was I catching feelings for tommy?.shit.
After a couple minutes of running we stop for breath "get in" tommy says I look up from the ground as he is standing by a big van "oh shit this is yours?" He looks at the car then me and says still panting "yup" I take a moment to check out the van "like it?" Tommy says "it's a beauty" I say.I then get in the car as tommy does too,He starts the car "fuck" I hear someone mutter in the back of the van I decide to ignore it.The van was hot so I decided to take my jean jacket off which attracted tommy to look at my chest I look at him as he whistles, I roll my eyes and laugh."who's the chick" someone whispers in my ear.i have NEVER EVER yelped and jumped up so fast.I turn around "What the fuck?"i say."oh don't worry about him,he's my good freind vince.I let him sleep in my van when he runs away from home." Tommy says laughing.I look at tommy then vince who is giving me a weird smirk I slowly get back into my place I could feel vince looking a my chest "nice tits" vince says in a raspy voice "vince.Shut the fuck up" Tommy says.Vince rolls his eyes and goes back into the back of the van.I look at tommy confused "don't worry he won't do anything to you".I sigh and put my jean jacket back on.
After about 15 minutes we finnaly arrive at the top of a big hill.Me and tommy exit the van as vince does too "vince,get the fuck back in the van" Tommy says vince stares at tommy then me "Tommy,I didn't even get to introduce myself to this ladyfingers yours" vince comes to me and puts a hand out "hey,I'm vince.vince neil and who might you be?" He said.He was obviously drunk I decided to just "go with the flow" and introduce myself back "I'm Y/n (last name)" vince whistles looking me up and down tommy grabs me by the shoulder turning me around as he start walking me up a hill and gives vince the finger off vince."close your eyes" Tommy tells me."tommy,are you going to murder me?" I joke "maybe" he jokes back.I close my eyes "don't peek" he says "your definitely peeking." He puts his hands on my eyes and he leads me up the hill.He stopped as I stopped and says "open" I open my eyes and look at this beautiful view of the city,The lights,the faint noises,Everything was just beautiful."oh my god tommy,It's beautiful" I said trying not to say it in the cheesiest way as he smiles back.Tommy pulls out a pack of beer."tommy,are you trying to get me drunk" I say sighing "no why?common I just thought we could enjoy a drink and the view and I can finnaly get to know you" he said smiling he hands out a can of beer I look at the can then Tommy "oh why not" a grab it a snap it open.