Period one

Warning:some language,Mentioning of violence and suicide

These POV's are so mixed up sorryyy😔❤️

Me and Jen talked for a bit and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful her outfit was.

She looked like a model!All the boys at the school always wanted her but she's always never interested

She looked like a model!All the boys at the school always wanted her but she's always never interested.Her bright blonde hair was in the popular Farrah Fawcett style:

It was right then when I realized that what I needed to do with my hair

It was right then when I realized that what I needed to do with my hair.Anyways the bell rings just while me and Jen are walking around the hall way with eachother because of course I can't find my class I'm never good with that shit, same with the locker combination stuff anyways Jen knew where she was going but she didn't bother going to class because she was helping me look for mine suddenly a teacher comes up to me and Jen and asks "and where are you supposed to be" the old woman tells us in a jerky tone. Jen looking very unpleased says "I'm helping my freind here look for her clas-" the old woman interrupts her and says "no no no I'm sure the young lady can manage to find her class on her own now run along, you are going to be late." Me and Jen look at eachother then the teacher,I roll my eyes as Jen sighs and says under her breath "old bag" I chuckle and start my way wondering around the hallways hearing the faint noise of Jen and the old teacher arguing as I let out another giggle.i look down on my paper trying to figure everything out because they always confuse everyone with these papers I don't know why but it's pretty damn annoying,Suddenly I bump into someone pretty hard and I then fall on top of them.I groan in pain as the other person I bumped into is constantly saying "I'm sorry" over and over again.Im shutting my eyes closed  hard and covering my nose because I know damn well it's about to bleed.I open my eyes and find a boy about my age under me looking shocked,scared,and embarrassed.I quickly get off him and he then passed me a tissue as I snatch it and cover up my nose which was already bleeding.I finnaly calm down and tell him "it's fine" he looks up at me from the floor and says "no really I didn't mea-"  "it's fine" I reassure him.He reaches his hand out saying "I'm tommy,tommy lee" I look at him and notice his beautiful brown eye looking into mine which made my back tingle I shake his hand while saying "I'm y/n (last name)"he smiles and says "I like it" ,I smile back  brightly trying to cover up the fact that I'm blushing,There's a little awkward silence as tommy finnaly breaks the silence with saying "so uhh do you know where your going,Because I don't I can't find my class and my locker because of these damn-" I interrupted him saying "I know,I hate it how the school confuses us with these dumb papers.You new here?" I say giggling a bit "yea I've moved to about 3 schools already in this same California area,It's just something with my parents...always moving schools,Hopefully I'll enjoy this one"   "Yea...Hopefully you do cause this school is just full of popular cheerleading girls,jocks,nerds,and asshole teachers" I say in an irritated voice.Tommy chuckled and said "welp that's california high schools for ya" we both laugh and tell eachother a bit about our selves until we finnaly decide to start finding our classes.We talked and talked as we roamed basically the whole school looking for our class which we figured we were in the same 1st period."I think it's this room" tommy says and opens the door while everybody in the class turns there head over me and Tommy's direction then the teacher appears.When I saw his face it hit me immediately,I couldn't stand that man.My brother had him the year before and he hated by brother,But my brothers gone now,He commit suicide a year ago I don't know exactly why but I can take a good guess.It was because of all the pressure people put him through,the schools,My dad,just everybody treated him like shit,Yea sure he was maybe an "asshole" but that's only because He had untreated mental illnesses. they weren't any kinds of mental illnesses they were like un-curing diseases,His name was Johnny and he was the best person I could ever ask for in my life,And why this teacher bothered me is because of the way he would treat my brother.

Tommy's POV:

We're standing in the middle of the door way to the classroom as the teacher is approaching us.I look over at y/n and she looks terrified, she looks like she's trying not to cry it's like she's keeping Something in,Not only that I also saw anger in her.What was going on?.

Y/n POV:
The teacher gave me a bit of a frown then changed to a very fake smile saying to me and tommy "May I help you?" I try to speak but it's like I can't,I let out a very quiet whimper but luckily I don't think they heard.Tommy interrupts quickly as if he knows I'm struggling to speak and says "we uh...we think we are in this class" tommy says stuttering a bit .

Normal POV:
the teacher goes over to his desk and grabs out a paper and comes back to where me and Tommy are in the doorway and he put on his glasses while looking at the paper "name and last name?" The teacher asks

That man looked so ugly with those glasses on,It made his eyes just look bigger and buggy I wanted to punch his eyes in."Snap.Out.Of.It." Y/n thought.