Zappy zappy, I'm not happy.

Dashing from behind the rock, they swung their arm like a crane, directly towards Two's chest.

Zap!

Two fell crippled to the ground, their expression grimaced yet pained. In the corner of Four's eye, they saw X appearing petrified, before zooming to Two's side. Four was about to say something, until that infuriatingly annoying voice mumbled somehow strongly, weakly, painfully and snarky at the same time.

"I'm fine silly boy, I'm fine. Some nincompoops don't know their manners, that's all."
Staggering, they steadied themselves up, one arm supported on X's shoulder.
X couldn't bring themselves to raise their gaze at Four, the shock of everything was almost too much for their little knees.
"Four... why did you do that?!" X suddenly piped up before pacing cautiously back a few steps. Face as emotional as a rock, Four replied
"He stole everything from me, even you. I had to do something."

By that time Two had dusted themselves off and was again standing like royalty.
"I have to say, I'm very disappointed in you. I thought we could all just forget about this and move on," Two paced around Four while their tongue slithered. "I guess that was never destined to happen."
"You mean forget about me?" Four growled. Two stopped his pacing and chuckled.
"Listen, X told me all about you. Who else would I be talking about?" Four saw Two nod to someone behind them, so they swirled around to see X standing on top of the rock, a weighty blunt rock in hand. They winced as they struck Four on the head with it, and tensed as Four collapsed to the ground.

The world twisted.

Darkness.