Nighttime Necklace

Though the algebraliens didn't need sleep, it helped them refresh and clear their head. Four knew this fact, and had shut their eyes under the trustful watch of a tree. It was unclear to them whether they got used to being powerless or if they had become stronger, but they definitely felt better than earlier. Occasionally Four would crack their eyelids open and peek at the twinkling starts, but they begun to notice some sort of sparkling crackle of light in the corner of their eye nearby. So, like anyone bored out of their own head, they decided to investigate.

X was there, wearing that strange necklace. They twirled and pranced around, jetting occasional blasts of energy around the place. Four watched in mesmerised awe (they'd never seen X this happy) until a blast skimmed the fur at the top of their head, causing them to release a yelp. They weren't in pain, only startled.

X perked at the sound and stumbled over there quizzically.
"Four! What are you doing here? Are you alright? Did I hurt you?"
Teleporting away right now would be so convenient for Four right now, but of
course that package came with their powers.

"Oh no, you didn't hurt me. Just startled me, that's all."
X hopped around apologetically.
"Are you sure I didn't hurt you? I didn't hear you coming- I was only messing around-"
"It's fine, really." Four chuckled as they nonchalantly reassured the yellow variable.

"How are you feeling?" X's averagely joyful tone teetered.
"Tired. Very very tired. And heavy." They noted simply.

Out of seemingly thin air, X crafted a beautifully made tent, while guiding Four inside with currents of air.
"You didn't have to make this you know." Four commented.
"Can't I look out for my friend?" X grinned.
"Now, relax!" They cheered before hopping away.

Four peacefully sprawled out in the tent eventually drifting into unconsciousness.

((Sorry this is short!))