Prologue: Sunset

This was it, finally with him, Lin. Puro had never been so happy in his life, he was finally free from the facility thanks to the now Furryfied Lin, after escaping the Latex facility. Lin and Puro made it outside and we're now resting on a rock. Lin would only lean on Puro's shoulder as Puro smiled "I still can't believe this human! You really don't understand how happy I really am!" Puro would say happily. Lin didn't even speak, he was too happy as well, why wouldn't he? He's with his friend and is one of his species now, after being transfurred Lin would now not be able to carry the Virus (if he really had it) and looked like Puro except with white fur and beautiful ocean blue eyes as he had before. Even Puro admitted Lin was cute, though he did not admit that he said that, but Lin knew what he heard. Puro was always adorable and was the only thing that decided to help him during there journey, and that's why Lin adores Puro for his adorable, exciting and cute personality. And Lin couldn't appreciate that more. Puro then would stand up slowly, trying to make sure that Lin wouldn't accidentally not realize this and fall "Alright human! I promise I! Puro! Will find us a place to stay!" Puro would giggle a bit, this was new to Lin, he hadn't heard Puro giggle or really laugh in a bit. So he smiled and nodded, also standing up and standing by Puro, looking ahead. They we're ready to start the first chapter of their new life. And they we're ready.

[Prologue End.]