Chapter 4: Confession

"Puro I-. . .I-I really like you." Lin had some trouble as he said that. "Well of course you do! I like you to!" Puro said happily as Lin looked straight up at Puro. "N-No not like that. . .I like you more t-than just a best friend." Lin had even more trouble saying that, Puro then realized what this meant, and went super red. "W-Wait you mean?. . ." Puro didn't finish his sentence before Lin answered "Yes. . .y-yes I mean that." Lin shyly answered before Puro went even more red. "I didn't e-expect that." Puro was stuttering alot. Which wasn't surprising considering the situation he was in. ". . .But a-actually. . .I really l-like you back to." Lin went wide eyed and was now blushing immensely. "R-Really?" Lin said a bit excitedly as Puro would slowly nod, Lin looked at the shy and cute Puro and smiled. Puro would then look at Lin, before Lin brought Puro closer and kissed him. Puro's eyes widened as he kissed back, holding the kiss for a bit before stopping. "Wow that was. . .r-really really unexpected right there." Puro slowly said. "I-Indeed." Lin said as he was quite embarrassed at the situation, until Puro would walk over to him and pat him on the head. "You know, I have a feeling I should have said this before, your adorable Puro." Lin causally said as Puro's eyes widened. "I'm adorable?!" Puro said in shock as Lin smiled. "Indeed you are." Lin said while looking at Puro. "Well if your gonna call me that, I have every right to call you cute and adorable as well." Puro said trying not to be embarrassed, Lin was pretty flustered by this. "Alright Puro, it's getting a bit late and I want both of us to sleep." Lin said. "If it makes you happy it makes me happy!" Puro said happily as he sat down on the big beanbag, his tail wrapping around Lin's waist and sitting Lin right beside him. Lin was already tired so he didn't really notice this. ". . .I gotta say. . .thanks for today, it's probably one of the best days I've had." Puro said as he was starting to fall asleep. Lin would smile at the comment before slowly drifting off to sleep as well, but. . .he had a bad feeling. Almost as if something was off. . .eh maybe it's just him. . .or not?

[Chapter 4 End]

[Author's note: Sorry if this was cringe or dumb to see, i'm not the best at confession scenes or anything really romantic. And also sorry for this chapter being so short, I was in a rush to make it because of school, but I promise from now on to not make my chapters as lazy and probably not that fun to read as this one. And with that this is Alivia Komosuio signing off.]