Chapter 3: A Feeling

Lin would be the first to wake up surprisingly while Puro was still sleeping, of course Lin went red as he looked at Puro's adorableness. Lin then would slowly unwrap Puro's tail which was still around his waist as he then slowly got up, making sure to not wake up Puro in the process. "I'll let him sleep." Lin muttered as he smiled to himself, of course Puro would wake up now as well, he then went wide eyed as he looked at Lin. "Y-You woke up before me? Sorry about that! I promise not to sleep in so much-" Puro would say before being interrupted by Lin. "Puro it's fine, I w-wanted you to sleep more actually. You've been working super hard for m-me." Lin said a bit shyly. "O-Oh, really? Wow! Thanks, I appreciate that!" Puro said as he smiled happily, it was surprising to Lin on how cute and energized Puro already was, Puro would then walk up to Lin. "So do you wanna read again?" Puro asked as Lin went red, he was red because he did want to have another moment like that with Puro, but he had a better idea. "Maybe later, how about w-we get some food?" Lin asked as he looked at Puro, Puro nodded "Alrighty then! Lead the way!" Puro would do an 'after you' pose, as Lin smiled and would walk out of the abandoned apartment room. Puro following. Lin would make his way through the dusty apartment hallway, before entering the kitchen area of the apartment building, it was actually quite nice looking. And to Lin's and Puro's luck there was a ton of food for cooking, even coming down to carrots, vegetables, and even different types of fresh meat in the fridge that was also cool and perfect. "Wow, this place really is perfect! You really did choose the perfect place for us Puro!" Lin smiled as Puro went a little red from the complement. "O-Oh don't thank me, it is m-my job to protect us, especially you." Puro went even redder when he said this as now Lin was blushing as well. "T-Thanks Puro, I really appreciate it." Lin stared straight at Puro as he smiled. Puro would once again smile back before going to grab some stuff for cooking. "Now I'm sorry but I have never really cooked before, so I hope you won't mind teaching me?" Puro asked. "Of course! It's super easy once you get used to it." Lin said as Puro went a little wide eyed. "Really? Great! Because once I do learn how to cook I should be able to make food for you, then you wouldn't have to worry!" Puro said in his adorable tone, Lin smiled shyly. "W-Well Puro that would be great but. . .I actually w-want to cook with you." Lin said even more shyly, Puro was secretly hoping Lin would say that as he smiled. "Perfect! Now we can both cook and that should be super fun!" Puro said this as he hugged Lin. Lin hugged back, still blushing while this was all happening. Puro after a while would stop hugging Lin and looked over at the kitchen supplies. "We should start now, if you don't mind." Puro said as he looked at Lin. "Of course I don't mind." Lin said as he would set a bowl on the table and a mixing bowl as well, it turns out Lin was now teaching Puro on how to make a cake. Puro was struggling a bit the whole time, but Lin would comfort and continue to give Puro courage and continue on until actually making a pretty decent cake. "Phew that was tough, but I did it thanks to you!" Puro said as he looked at Lin. "A-Actually Puro, you did most of the things by yourself. I was just telling you how to m-make them, you should be proud of yourself not me." Lin said as he smiled, Puro on the other hand walked up and got close to Lin, before patting his head. "Even if that is true, you d-did a great job at teaching me." Puro smiled, Lin was so nervous and sweating due to the situation he was in. He wasn't really listening but nodded staring at Puro. "Uh huh." Lin said as he stared memorized at Puro for a second, Puro looked down at Lin. "Awww, I must admit, you are quite cute." Puro said causally before pausing for a moment. Lin went super red at this comment as Puro went red to, Puro would then back up again. "O-Oh well, we should probably try my delicious cake!. . .Or. . .atleast I hope it is." Puro said. "It's going to be absolutely delicious! I can already tell and I haven't even tasted it." Lin said as Puro smiled, Lin would take a bite out of the cake. Lin couldn't even describe how good it taste, almost a mixture of strawberry and ice cream, along with some whipped cream and chocolate. It was absolutely delicious as Lin would now start to eat more of the cake. "Oh my gosh Puro, it's amazing! I love it!" Lin said with a mouthful of cake in his mouth. Puro blushed a little and smiled. "W-Why thank you!" Puro said. "You should eat it to." Lin said, Puro went wide eyed."What?! You want me to eat it to?! Your really gonna allow me?" Puro said excitedly as Lin smiled cheerfully. "Of course! You absolutely deserve it!" Puro went red again before happily trying the cake out. He obviously loved it as much as Lin did. "Wow! You really are right about this, it's delicious!" Puro said with also a mouthful of cake in his mouth. Lin would smile again before finishing the slice of cake, he then decided to build up the courage and slowly walk up to Puro and get close to him. "H-Hey Puro? Can I tell you something i-important?" Lin said as Puro and Lin went super red at this moment. Puro would happily nod. "O-Oh well sure!" Puro said happily, Lin would get redder by the minute, then he started to build up his courage. "Puro. . ." Lin said as he looked straight at Puro, Puro went even more red. "Puro I-. . ."

[Chapter 3 End.]