3 words | Ina x GN!Reader | Fluff 🐙

"Two, one and

"Two, one and... done!" You took a deep breath, sliding your chair away from the desk. You stretched your arms, tiredly yawning. Looking at your clock, you groaned.

It was only 2:29pm, and you still had loads of work to do. Being a VTuber was hard, you had to admit. Making schedules, keeping up with viewers, not to mention following rules on your contract with HoloLive.

A break wouldn't hurt.

You spun your chair, happily humming as you wondered what Ina, your girlfriend was doing. You once again checked the time, looking down from the ceiling. 2:31pm. Ina shouldn't be streaming at this time.

Maybe you would bother her for a little.
Picking up your phone, you continued to lightly spin around.

"Tako.. tako.. tako.." Scrolling down your lists of contacts, you continued repeating those words.

"Aha! Found it," you proudly whispered, clicking on the familiar name. You waited, hearing the sound of buzzing.

...

...

You raised your eyebrow, tapping your foot. Was she busy?

...

A click.

"hm... Y/N?" A groggy voice asked.

You panicked, not expecting her to actually pick up.

"Ina! Hello!" You excitingly spoke, happy that she had answered.

Silence.

You nervously laughed, continuing the one-sided conversation. "I hope I'm not bothering you?"

Ina let out a disagreeing sound. "Mm, I was just taking a nap." She replied, again with a sleepy tone.

You felt bad, having had woken her up to say hi. "Oh, sorry to disturb then. You can go back to sleep- I'll just—"

She cut you off, seeming slightly more energetic. "No, no, it's okay. What did you want to say?"

You paused, nervously sweating.
...What did you want to say?

You opened your mouth, about to answer her with a simple nothing before having an idea.

"I just wanted to say I love you."

The phone was silent, apart from the constant buzzing in the background. You could already feel the red on your face.

Despite that, you continued.
"And, thank you. For being you. I was Ina bad spot about 5 minutes ago, and you picking up just made me happy." You nervously laughed again, adding a little pun into your sentence.

Ina made a small noise from embarrassment.

"Ah, thank you," she said, beginning to nervously laugh as well.

You two of you sat in silence for a moment, both madly blushing.

Ina spoke up first.

"Uhm.. I love you too, Y/N." She whispered, laughing.

You looked away from the phone, now flustered. This was a bad idea.

The both of you sat in silence again, not knowing what to say. Once you had calmed down a bit, you slowly picked up your phone.

"Well! Okay! Uh, I'm going to get back to work now! Love you!" You quickly spat out before hanging up.

Click.

"Alright, enough distractions then," you shouted, getting back into your work.

You doubted you would get anything finished though, you'd have that conversation in your mind for the rest of the day.

Plus you weren't sure what Ina was going to say when you got home— but at least you had a good break.
_____

🐙