No, I'm Gura | AmeSame x GN!Reader | Fluff 🔱 🔍

\\ wowowo I'm not procrastinating I swear 😳

But for real, I am working on Gura's separate book, as well as another HololiveEN project I think you guys'll like

anyways to let you guys know I'm not dead, here's some AmeSame x sick Reader that nobody asked for

___

Horrible, that's how you felt. Not because of any emotional problems, or because you got hurt— no, you felt horrible because of the damn fever you had.

Currently, Amelia and Gura were eating dinner while you did the dishes. They both hadn't caught on that you were sick, as you were pretty good at fooling people. You had been distant the last few days, but only because you didn't want them to get sick.

Of course you could tell them, but they would only force you to go to bed. There was no way you could get all your extra credit schoolwork (you're in college)done if they found out, so you had just been hiding it from them.

You'd been sick for about a week now, and the sickness hadn't been this bad until now. You had a horrible migraine and your whole body felt sore, not to mention how cold you felt.

Normally the fevers went away after a couple days, so you were frustrated and tired. Why the hell were you feeling so horrible and why hadn't the fever gone away?

As you finished up the last of the dishes, you heard Ame from behind you.

"s/o, are you okay?"

You slightly turned around only to be faced with a certain detective.

"Oh, Ame. Yeah I'm okay, just feeling a little..." you paused, trying to think of a word. Sick? No, if you said that then that would throw away the whole point. Bad? That would also ruin your plan. Maybe you would—

"s/o?"

You turned your attention back to Amelia, who looked concerned. As she reached out her hand to your forehead, you slightly backed away.

"Erm, feeling a little light headed. I'll, uhh..." you paused. Another large throbbing in your skull. God you were so desperate to sleep, but those assignments. "uhhh, head to bed. Yeah."

Amelia raised an eyebrow, folding her arms.

You turned around, beginning your way back to your shared room when you suddenly felt your knees go weak, your head beginning to throb quickly, your eyelids growing heavy and gravity pushing against you. Then— you felt warmth.

Your exhaustion settled in and it was at that moment you realized how terrible you really felt.

You heard panicked talking coming from behind you.
Then talking coming from above you.