Room for one more? | Kiara x GN!Reader | Fluff 🐔

// request time! Wasn't sure if you wanted headcannons or a one shot lol, so I did the Oneshot!

| Could I request some Kiara fluff where she reacts to a s/o who keeps chilling in weird spots, but Kiara ends up joining them anyways? |

Kiara happily hummed, unlocking the door of your shared apartment. She set down her grocery bags, looking around.

"s/o! I'm home!"

The apartment was oddly quiet, only the clicking of the clock could be heard. Kiara raised an eyebrow, looking around for you. You hadn't left a note so she assumed you were still at home.

After looking through the kitchen, she decided to check in the bedroom as well as the bathroom, where again, you were nowhere to be seen. She began to panic, walking back to the kitchen when she caught sight of your (color) hair.

"S/o?" She walked closer, making a clearly confused face when she realized you were asleep. That wouldn't be so bad, however the Phoenix had to question— why were you sleeping on the refrigerator???

Now that Kiara looked at it, there was lots of space with all the cabinets and fridge on the top. She looked around, finding a small ladder that you had used to climb atop. Following the same movements, Kiara had successfully found her way into your little area.

You shuffled, slightly opening your eyes. When you noticed the Phoenix crawling towards you, you smiled, opening your arms to allow her to sleep next to you.

Kiara seemed delighted, taking up the offer and snuggling into your hold. It was a weird spot, but quite comfortable, Kiara had to say.

The next time she found you in a weird position was not too long after, when the two of you had fell asleep that night.

Kiara yawned, slowly opening her eyes. Realizing that there was no body next to hers, she slowly sat up, sleepily rubbing her eyes.

Looking at the clock, it was only 7am. Where had you gone off to so early? Deciding she would get ready, she was about to head into the bathroom when once again, she saw your familiar hair hanging off the ceiling.

Wait.

Ceiling?

Kiara looked up, immediately greeted with an awkward sight. This time around, you were now upside down, having placed yourself on the bookshelf nailed along the wall. You were reading a book, not noticing her until you finally moved your book down— or up, which was your perspective.

"Good morning," you said, forgetting the position you were in. Kiara stared at you for a good 10 seconds. You stared back, confused. Why was she upside down again?

Looking at your surroundings, you remembered.

"Oh. About this position— I woke up like 39 minutes ago, I just wanted to read but there was no comfortable spot so I decided to read up here." You rambled, a little worried she would dislike your strange habit of lying in random places.

"Well, do you have room for one more?"

You were surprised, actually. You didn't expect your girlfriend to have this type of reaction.

"Ah. Well you can, but it might be uncomfortable," you replied, sitting up normally. As you pat the space next to you, Kiara smiled, hurriedly jumping into the empty spot.

"What are you going to do up here?" You asked, lifting your book back up. Kiara had already finished most of the books you kept, so you weren't sure what the Phoenix could do for entertainment.

"I'll just," Kiara rested her head on your shoulder, giving you a heart-warming smile. "Sleep."

You felt your face heating up as you quickly covered your face with the book. "Alright," you whispered, allowing the two of you to relax.

Kiara had to admit, this little habit of yours was definitely strange— but that's what made you even cuter.