A corpse? | Calliope x GN!Reader | Fluff 💀 - 🎄

// wattpad this is the third time I've had to rewrite this please please save it this time I'm going to cry

You smiled, feeling giddy. "Hey Gura, what do you think I got Calli?"

"I dunno, a corpse?"

You confusingly glared at the shark, who was currently playing a rhythm game.

"What?"

"What..?"

You nervously laughed, shaking your head. "No, but uh, good guess."

Gura shrugged, continuing to violently mash buttons on her controller.

As of now, you were laying down in Calli's lap, who seemed to be drifting off every now and then. It was clear she was sleepy.

The three of you were just chilling in the living room. The other three had gone out to go buy something.

One more day until Christmas. It would be the first one you spent with everybody as well, so you wanted it to be memorable. Tomorrow everybody was going to be gathering for a little party, but for now, you were just happy to be relaxing.

This past week had been amazing, and one of the best times of your life. You had gone ice skating, sledding, to the underworld (we don't talk about that), and to multiple cities.

You closed your eyes, bathing in holiday spirit. There was distant Christmas music coming from somebody's room. You felt sleepy.

"I'm gonna take a nap," you said, already about to fall asleep. Calli hummed in agreement, also about to succumb to human needs.

You waited for something else to happen, your mind beginning to drift off.

You awoke to the sound of bells. Slowly opening your eyes, you noticed that the lights had been turned off, and instead of the game Gura had been playing, on the TV played a familiar Christmas movie.

You looked above you, where Calli was. This time, instead of the usual sleepy look on her face, she looked awake and focused on the movie.

It was now around 11pm, you had been asleep for around 3 hours.

You shifted off of Calli's lap, stretching for a good ten seconds before looking around you.

Calli was now staring at you, surprised you woke up so suddenly. Gura was on the second couch, snuggling next to Ina. Amelia was in the kitchen, getting a drink of water and Kiara was laying on the third couch.

"Hi," you whispered, turning your attention back to Calliope.

She leaned into your shoulder, placing a sloppy kiss. "How was the nap?" She asked, resting her head on your shoulder.

"Good," you replied, yawning. "How was yours?"

Calli paused for a second, thinking. "Good."

The two of you ended your short conversation there, both getting distracted by the movie. They were playing the Grinch, a movie you had seen a good amount of times.

As you rewatched the familiar scenes, you fully felt at home. It was snowing, you had decorated the whole house, and you had loved ones around you. It really did feel like Christmas, more then usual.

You were especially excited this year as you had gotten everybody pretty good gifts in your opinion. You had to be honest though, you were mostly excited to see Calli's reaction to your gift.

Once you had all finished watching the movie, you turned on the lights, checking the time.

Gura cut you off before you could see the clock, yelling, "It's Christmas!"

"Eh?" You finally turned to the clock. She was right, it was 12:02am now.

You got excited, jumping up from your seat. You and Gura excitedly ran around for a moment before settling down near the Christmas tree, where everybody else was seated.

You all took turns, opening gifts one by one. In the end you had gotten some pretty good gifts, that you were going to keep for the rest of your life.

Your favorite though, was Calli's who gave you a cute keychain with all of your logo's on it, including yours.

It was funny, considering it was similar to what you had gotten her. The gift for her was a small necklace with the design of yours and Calli's logo. You had drawn it, but had it custom made.

Calli was especially appreciative of it, giving you many kisses and hugs after. As you cleaned up some of the gift wrap, you couldn't help but laugh at the memory.

"Alright, so for Christmas I got you... my love!" You said, with an innocent face.

Calli was confused for a moment, but returned the gesture with a smile. "That's all I needed then," she stated, giving you a headpat. She was about to stand up before you quickly stopped her. Did she really believe that or was she playing around with you?

"Wait! That was a joke, I got you something." You stated, giggling. You didn't expect her to actually fall for that. It warmed your heart knowing that she would be happy with just your love though.

"Oh, you did?" She asked, slightly surprised.

You took out a small box from your pocket. It wasn't wrapped like your usual box, but instead had a lid and a small ribbon on it.

"Here," you chirped, placing it into her hands.

She looked at the box for a moment, examining the outside of it. Once she finally lifted the lid up, she gasped in happiness.

"Aw is this a necklace..?" She asked, looking closely at the design. "Did you draw this?"

You nodded, pointing towards it. "I drew this, and had it custom made. I hope you like it," you exclaimed, giving the reaper a warm smile.

Calliope nodded, quickly putting it on.

"It looks really good on you," you stated, feeling the blush spread to your cheeks as you looked away.

"Thank you, s/o. I love it." She said, giving you a quick hug.

"Merry Christmas!" You shouted, earning replies from the other girls in their rooms.

You giggled before turning your attention to the pink-haired girl.

Calliope placed a quick kiss on your lips, again enveloping you in another hug.
"Merry Christmas, s/o."