I don't Bite | Calliope x GN!Reader | Fluff 💀

You looked over to Calli, who seemed to be talking to some strangers you had never seen before

You looked over to Calli, who seemed to be talking to some strangers you had never seen before. Of course, this whole park was filled with strangers you had never seen before.

You and Calli had gone to some sort of Artist's Gallery for musicians, artists, writers and etc. Calli had been formally invited herself- and you? You were just tagging along, as Calli had insisted you come with her— how could you say no?

It was fun at first, getting to see creations and amazing creators, but as the event went on, more people began to recognize your girlfriend. Which was amazing, you loved that your girlfriend was getting the support and appreciation that Calli deserved, but it left you in an awkward situation. What the hell were you suppose to do by yourself?

You were leaning against a wall, continuing to check your phone every few seconds for no good reason. You sighed, taking another glance at Calli. This time, she was talking with what seemed to be some children. You slightly smiled, turning your sights back to the floor. You could endure this, if it meant Calli got more attention that she deserved.

You were about to pull out your phone once more when you felt an arm around your hips. You looked up, expecting a certain pink-haired reaper, but instead faced a blonde female, looking to be around 25. You shifted in discomfort, pushing the stranger away.

"Aw babe, looks like you're all alone tonight. Why don't you go on a date with me?" The stranger asked, taking your hands, which made you greatly uncomfortable.

You violently shook your head, taking your hands away from their grasp. "Erm, no thank you, I already have a girlfriend—"

They cut you off, getting close to your face. "Oh, is it because you don't know my name? My name is Harpan, exotic, right?" They asked, leaning way too close to you.

You backed up again, starting to panic. As you looked around you, you realized you had lost sight of Calli, who had been standing near a tree just a while ago.
You scanned the park, slowly stepping back.

Harpan pouted, only getting closer to you. "What's wrong? Am I ugly?" She asked, obviously trying to make you feel bad.

You didn't respond, walking to a nearby bench you had spotted. Maybe she would get the memo that you did not want to talk to her. As you took a seat, you only sighed in disappointment as Harpan followed you.

You frowned, wanting to leave the event, but alas, your girlfriend was nowhere to be found and she was probably busy.

Harpan came up to you again, taking a seat. "What's wrong? I don't bite," she said, about to place her arm around your shoulder before her hand was slapped away.

"I do." The familiar voice said, referring to Harpan's words before.

You looked above you, your eyes lighting up when you realized it was Calli.

"Calli!" You shouted, more then happy to see her. Finally, you could get away from this stranger and go somewhere else. You preferred home, but anywhere away from Harpan would work.

Calli planted a soft kiss on your forehead, smiling softly at you before turning to Harpan. Her face quickly changed, turning from a smile to an absolute annoyed face.

Harpan furrowed her brows, not wanting to give up the fight that she had already lost. "And who are you supposed to be?"

Calli groaned, tilting her head. "Someone who knows how to respects people's boundaries, unlike a certain somebody." She replied, taking your hand as you sat up from the bench.

You were just about done with Harpan, and just wanted to leave before she said anything else, but of course, her big mouth couldn't stay silent for long.

"Whatever, go with her, you're a bitch anyways," Harpan said, pointing towards you.

You sighed, frustrated. This didn't really hurt your feelings, however it did annoy you.

"Calli, maybe we should just-"

You were unable to comprehend what happened until Harpan was on the floor, dramatically crying for help.

Calli smiled, looking proud of herself.

"You did not just punch her," you said, leaning on Calli's shoulder.

"I believe I just did," Calli said, locking your hands with hers. "and she can't say anything, it was self defense for harassment."

You laughed as Calli begin to lead the two of you away from the crowd forming up around Harpan.

"Pftt, haha, you didn't have to go that far though, it didn't really bother me," you said, a little flustered by your girlfriend's actions.

"Maybe so," she replied, exiting the park. "But it bothered me." Calli said, placing a hand on your head.

Your face began to heat up, not expecting Calli to give you a headpat. Looking away, you finally noticed your surroundings.

"Why are we leaving? Don't you still have important stuff to do?"

Calli shook her head, slightly swinging your arms back and forth.

"After what just happened, I don't trust anybody else with you."

💡
______

sorry this took so long! I'm thinking of writing a book for all of the members, starting with your one and only favorite shark! Look forward to that :)