Friday, 4 December 2020

Hey guys!

Been a while since I last wrote anything. So, how's life? Let's try and focus more on the positive side of things today!

Sooooo, I finally started crocheting. (In my previous entries I said knitting but turns out what I was interested in was crocheting. Yes, there is a difference. The more you know!)

I'm only doing the basic things for now. I'll start doing more complex things once I'm comfortable and get myself some thicker yarn.

Last night I made a coaster, the blue one was made last night. I was so tired when I made it, I didn't realize that I snipped off the yarn too early. I wasn't even at the end yet. I took one look at it and thought 'Yup, I' m done here. ' My mistake. 😂

The purple one I made this morning, it's a bit smaller in size but I'm proud of it. Also, this time, I didn't snip off too early.

(I'll put a picture of it)

I mean, for a beginner, I feel like this can be considered my best work. Cuz it's my only work. 🤣 Also, the tutorial I watched explains everything so well that anyone can follow the instructions without a problem.

You can go subscribe to the channel if you also want to learn how to crochet.

(Bella Coco) YouTube.

I think this is going to be another short entry. But, I'll upload another Blast From the Past entry afterwards.

Also, I don't know if this even interest any of you but I sometimes stream Wild Rift or COD Mobile on Twitch. Yes, I use the mobile stream because my laptop is too old for me to stream on it. I've tried once (playing League) and I only became a burden to my teammates. So, not gonna do that again.

I'll try and stream again when I have a better setup. I'm not really doing this seriously. I have so much time nowadays that I play a lot of games every day. So, why not just stream it while I'm at it, right?

If you want to follow my Twitch, you can go to this link and follow me there. twitch.tv/leonnemoonlight

Also, for any of my followers here on Wattpad, you can follow me on Twitter. You can find it on my profile. I tweet stuff every now and then.

I hope everyone's having a great day. Thanks again for always listening to me rant. Whether it be me whining like a little kid or just randomly telling you guys about my pasttime activites, you guys always sit through all of them and I truly appreciate that.

As always, you guys are awesome!

Sincerely,
CK Salma