Blast From the Past (2)

A/N: Just a sidenote. Whenever you see the symbol ~, it means I stopped writing at some point and then continued after. Yeah, I'm weird.

Anyways, enjoy!

~~~

26th June 2014. Thursday

Okay.

So this is what happens when I decide to write this thing a few hours before the Gala Night for MiDAS 5.0.

The time is exactly 12:38a.m right now and I just got back from MiDAS, shared a meal with two of my housemates on the same plate, tasted ‘Budu’ (is that how you spell it????) for the first time and absolutely proud of my juniors!

I’ll be honest with you –since I already said there will be no lies but only the truth- I was more than worried for them because of the last minute arrangements, choreography, acting and effects.

Of course, being me, it would seem as if I don’t give a damn about what will go down during the performance. Inside though, I was hectic!

I thought they were going to mess up on stage and such but it turned out the opposite. I wanted to cry when they did well on their performance, when the crowd went wild and wanted more. I was proud of them.

Wait, was?

Let me rephrase that. I am proud of them.

I know that I wasn’t much help –more like useless- during their practice and stuff but I’m glad to have been there, to have seen what they had to go through just to perform incredibly on stage.

Since I’m literally letting you in my head, I’ll tell you now so that I can get it out of the way.

I personally like Inna and Acap because they happened to be the main reason why the group is able to make such a performance. They are incredible and awesome!

Like me!

I am AWESOME!!

Pfft!

Me? Awesome? Yeah, right.

No way will that ever happen. Though I will always say I am awesome whenever I don’t know what else to say or whenever I feel like it.

(I actually do this with my brother and sisters to the point they got tired of me and accepted that I am AWESOME! Not!)

Hey! I’m pretty sure a lot of you have been wondering –or at least wondered once- ‘What is going on in Salma’s head?’

Well, you got it! This is real! This is me!

I guess I can start telling you my point of view since the first semester now before I got tired of writing. What? My hand can get tired too, no matter how much I like writing.

Okay, first thing first, everyone needs to know how I ‘actually’ got in here. I feel ashamed of myself but since I didn’t want to let anyone down, I kept going and did my best and now, here I am, writing this for my fellow batch mates. Umm . . . Yeah, how is this inspiring? I don’t get how my brain works sometimes. Sigh.

Before I stray off topic again and before I write down what I want to let you know, I need to go to the toilet first. Literally!

~

~

~

~

~

Okay, I’m out of the toilet; got my earphones on listening to . . . I’ll admit I don’t know what the song is called or who sings this song. So, I’m all set.