Intro

Six months since Lucifer was supposed to have gone back to his country, but he decided to continue his vacation in Los Angeles. Funny how things turn out; there he was just minding his business on his last day of vacation when all of a sudden he's involved in a murder case. The detective on the case intrigued him so much, he decided to stay a little longer and help solve it. One thing lead to another and he somehow ended up becoming a civilian consultant for the LAPD working with that same detective solving murders all over Los Angeles. Their partnership is somewhat unconventional, but it works, and solves cases.

In the last six months, a lot has happened for Lucifer. He bought a nightclub, LUX, with a penthouse on the top floor, he has made a few new friends, he started going to therapy, oh and he is now openly dating his detective partner.

One small problem... no one knows he's actually the King of a far off country called Safinsa. It's not that he has been keeping its secret. He doesn't lie; he can't lie. He's told all of his new friends, his therapist, and the detective. Everyone seems to believe he is just another freak job from LA. But, he'll make a believer out of everyone soon enough.