Chapter 01

4 years ago

Me and my best friend Ah ro were at school. Ah ro was volunteering to work at the school infermity while I was cleaning the infermity floor. I didn't volenteer for the cleaning committee (fyi there isn't one) its that I couldn't turn in the history essay on 'The kings of our past' Mrs. Ko has made me clean the infermity as my punishment. Ah ro was a sweetheart to come and help me on the infermity but since Mrs. Ko is a bitch she said that I had to do it alone. But still Ah ro came making up an excuse saying, "I like to help the school nurse in treating the people at the infermity".

We were in the infermity and a boy came in with big bruise on his arm. Ah ro applied some medicine on a his bruised arm and wrapped it up while I got the broom and started sweeping the floor. She was wrapping up his arm as if she had done it a thousand times.

"Did your dad teach you to how to treat bruises?" I asked when the boy left.

"He did teach me the basics befor he went missing. But I always had a thing for treating sick or hurt people" Ah ro said as she was putting the meds in the cabinet.

"Of course you do" I said rolling her eyes. "Ya! I may be good at being a doctor but you are really good in martial arts. You are the best when it comes to fighting, you can even beat up a guy! No one can beat you in fighting, not even in video games!!" Ah ro said as you finished cleaning the floor.

After school we were walking to our neighborhood when I decided to ask her about her dad. "Ah ro, what exactly happened to your dad and your brother?" This question has been killing me and i wanted to know exactly what happened to her dad.

"He was working on something with my brother and one day he said that he was almost done and that it would change our lives. That night he and my brother were workin and the next morning there were gone." Ah ro said. I can hear the pain in her voice.

"Did you know what they were working on?" I changed the subject because i dont want her to start crying. Not to be rude but when she is crying she can make a river of tears.

"I dont know what it is and why my dad made it but me and mom kept in in our basement we know better than to mess around with my dad's stuff,"she said while a small smile was on her face "and somehow I'm going to find them"

Hey guys! Just needed to say that this is not the present . This happened 4 years ago and this is flashback. This is a kinda long fashback but I'll write write about the present soon enough!!
And fyi I might not be able to updater a lot with schools and classes and homework (I know, my life sucks). And english is my 2nd language so I might have grammer and spelling mistakes. Also if I have any mistakes or ways to improve just tell me. And I wanna thank potterwannabe101 for inspiring me to write. Untill next time!
Au revoir!! 😘😘