Chpter 04

(f/c) = favourite candy

After school, I went home and my mom wasn't at home. As usual she left me a note but today there was a basket with food and flowers beside it. I read the note and it said,

Im going to get late from work today and If you get hungry,there are some leftover spaghetti in the refrigerator. And I think you noticed the basket. Its for Ah ro's mom, she is moving out in a few weeks. Please give it to her. Take care (y/n)
-mom

I put the note in the trash and I took a shower. I canged into some jeans, and a black T-shirt with my favourite pair of combat boots. I was planning to go to the park after giving Ah ro's mom the 'going away basket'. So I took my purse and put my phone, my portable charger, my airpods, my red lipstick(a girl needs to have a little touch of colour in their lives), and some (f/c).

I went to her house to find it empty as usula. I placed the basket and went to explore the house. I knew the house like the back of my hand but since I didn't come over for a long time, I almost got lost. I found my way to Ah ro's room. I miss seeing her sitting on her bed, looking throgh her collection of medical books. I remeber yelling at her to stop being such a doctor and she would simply say,

"I want to become a doctor and I want to help people get better."

And then I would tease her by calling her Dr.A or Dr. Ro boat.  I remember the way she would chase me around the house and eventually making the place place upside down. And we both would clean up the mess together. But now it feels as if it never happend. Only a distant memory....

I was about to head out when I had a suddern falshback of Ah ro's words.

"I dont know what it is and why my dad made it but me and mom kept in in our basement we know better than to mess around with my dad's stuff" 

It turns out I never went to their basement. Im gonna be honest, basements give me the creeps. U want to know why? Because almost half of the existing horroe movies have some kind of relationship with the basement. An evil spirit? Lock it in the basement. A creepy doll? Lock it in the basement. A creepy doll who is possesed by an evil spirit? Shove it in a box, lock it and keep it in a basement.

I realized that I have nevever gone to their basement befor. I found a old looking door I opend it. It was dimly lighted, quite large room. I found sheets of paper with writing on them, blueprints which were too complex for me to read and many energy bar wrappers scattered on the floor. I knew a certain person who was obsessed with energy bars, Ah ro. There was a table at the corner of the basement with a huge book laying open. It was named 'The journeys through time'. I didn't know what that book had to do with Ah ro's disappearance but I continued to flip through the pages. I walked around to find another room in the corner of the basement.

It was smaller than the other room and it had nothing unside except a machine that looked like a cabinet. It looked like it was made or wood but I could tell that it was made of metal because of the way the light was reflecting it.

It looked busted so I kicked it. Good idea? Definitely not because it started to vibrate andI saw a light shining from the inside. I started to walk away when the metak doors opened and I felt as if I was sucked into a black hole. And then I blacked out.

Yo guys! Its me again! I didn't want to leave cliff hangers but I felt like I should (evil laugh). I think that this is the longest chapter that I did so far. Hope you enjoy!!
Au revoir!!😘😘