Chapter 05

I woke up on a weird place with lighted candles, accupunture needles and lots and lots of medicine. This placed looked was sooooo last century. I started to get up but I felt a burnimg in my head.

"I wouldn't get up if I were you" A man who looked really familier told me as he brought some pieces of rags and started wrapping them around my wrist which was slightly bruised.

"My, my (y/n) you have changed a lot since I last saw you." The mas said as he finished wrapping my wrist.

"Where am I and How do you know who I am?" I said and the man sat on the corner of my bed.

"You haven't seen me in 10 years, so I guess its normal for you to nor remeber me"

What the F is he talking about?? 10 years??...... No, it can't be him. Now I saw it. His eyes, his way of speech and mostly his way of treating me... He was..

"Y-you a-are Ah ro's-"

"Yes, (y/n). Im Ah ro's father" Just ah he said that Ah ro burst out of the door.

"(Y/n)!!!" She ran towards my bed.

"Ah ro? Ah ro!!" She turned to hug me but I stopped her.

"What the f(15+ word)  are you wearing?!?" I asked in confusion. She looked like she was from the the time of the kings. I never really payed attention in oir history class but I think this was the cultural outfit for women. What was it called again. ..hansok? Hacok?

"Why are you wearing a huncok?" I asked while she began to laugh.

"I haven't seen you in 4 years and the first thing ypu notice is what I'm wearing??" She asked while she was laughing.

"A girl needs to pay attention to what they are wearing. That is the 5th rule of How to be a girl." I said with a smile.

"You seriously haven't changed at all since I last saw you. But now you look taller, more...mature and more prettier."

"I can say the same to you, but you still look like a baby" I said as I pulled on her cheeks.

"Ya!!" She took my arm and put on a seriois face. "How did you come here?"

"I went to you houseto give you're mom the 'going away basket and I went exploring. I found this room in the basement and It suddenly opened and *wabam * Im here." I waited untill she called me crazy but I saw a different expression on her face. Understanding.

"I see"

'Ok now its my turn to ask the questions. Why are you wearing the traditional habok? Where were you for the past 4 years? How is your dad here? Where is your brother?  And most importantly, where are we?" I started asking a load of questions.

"Ok, first this is called a 'Hunbok'. And I'll explain the rest to you later. Eat and wear this and come out side. I'll explain everything." She placed a tray with a bowl of rice. Some kimchi and some othet side dies with a bowl of soup.

I started to dig in, only then I realized how hungry I was. The soup subsided my headache. Ah ro used to be a really good cook and she still is. I ate and started at the hunbok she gave me. I didnt hav the slightese ideat on how to wear it. I found my jeans & bkack T-shirt. I wanted to wear my combat boots but Ah ro kept a pair of slippers so I wore them and went out. Ah ro was sitting in a bench amd was distracted. I looked around it didnt look like Seoul at all. I walked up to her and sat beside her on the bench.

"Care to explain what the f(15+ word) is going on?"

"(Y/n), this may be hard to believe but we are not in Seoul" she said ina seriois tone.

"What gave it away??" I replied in a sarcastic voice. "I know we are not in Seoul. But where are we??"

"We are Seoul but this is the past"

"Hold up, did you knock me unconcious and take me to some place that looks ancien?? Are you trying to make me like history? I love you and all but History was my enemy since my past life."

"No, (y/n). Im serious. The project thaty dad was working on was a time machine. He didn't make it but he found it in an old house abandoned years ago.  He took it home and continued to study it. But by accident they travelled back in time. I found my dad's notes and blueprints and I found this time machine. And I also travelled back here. I think the same happened to you."

"So you mean we are in ancient Seoul?" I asked with a confused look. Now I regret every moment that I skipped the history lessons.

"Its called Silla. Now we are in Silla."

"Where is your brother?" I asked lookinv around

"He isn't here.  When my father and my brother came to silla the queen sent him out of the capital because my father refused to marry her." She looked sad. She loved her brother very much. She studied what he father was working on to find her dad and her brother.

"That Queen is such a bitch. Don't worry we'll find out about your brother. I promise." I said and I hugged her.

"Thank you, (y/n). I missed you soo much"

"I missed you too."

"This won't do," Ah ro said as she pulled away. "You cant wear Jeans and T-shirts now. Come, I'll show ypu how to wear a hanbok." She said as she dragged me into her house.

Hey guys! Its me again. Thanks 38 reads!! I didnt even expect anyone to read this sh(15+word). And please don't mind my cussing because Im a regular wattpad user😉😉. Hope you enjoy this story so far.
Au revior😘😘