Chapter 02

Ok let's clear up, shall we? Im (y/n). I may look like a normal teenager when you look at me, but Im not. I have more strength than other girls. I know what you are thinking and but please note that i do NOT look like those women in wrestling matches on WWE. That power was passed on to all the women in my family. My mom, my grandma and even my Great grandma can beat the crap out of any one!! (A/n She only has more strngth than other girls. I don't want to give her super human strength because it doesn't go with the story that I planned and also she doesn't lose her powers if she uses them for bad things. I know it must be confusing, just bare with me)

No one knew about my secret except for my best friend, Ah ro. My eyes teared up at the memory of her. I can remember the day she disappeared like yesterday.....

~~Flashback~~
Me and Ah ro used to be inseperable. But now I barely see her. She is sooo obsessed in finding what happend to her father and brother that she barely eats, sleeps or goes out. Ok, I'll admit it, losing someone you love is hard but you don't have to kill your self in the process. This has been going on for months and she has lost so much weight that she looked like a needle. She even has bags under her eyes from the lack of sleep and her skin is almost tranceperent. This has to stop and she needs to move on.

I was heading to her house and her mother wasn't at home. I was looking for Ah ro when I heard Ah ro scream. I thought that she was kidnapped but there was no way a kidnapper can enter the house all the doors were locked and the windows were all colsed. I searched for her for hours but Instill couldn't find her. If I had made it in time I could have saved her....
~~end of flashback~~

I pushed that memory away and made my way to the gym class.

Hey guys! Me again. I just needed to say that potterwannabe101 gave me an incredible idea on making (y/n) into Do bong soon. But I couldn't make her Bongsoon because her appearance and power doesn't work with the plot that I planned. (SPOILERS!!⚠⚠)and it wouldn't be an ×reader . So I gave (y/n) Bongsoon's powers (more or less). I didn't have any classed or school today so I could update twice today (yay). Untill next time!
Au revoir!!😘😘