1

*RING RING*
Taehyung's alarm goes off and always gets annoyed by it. He hates school. All because of that bitch Jungkook. What does he want from him? What did he ever do to him.

       After a few minutes, Taehyung finally got up. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth when he got a call.

Tae: Hey Jimin

Jimin: Hey

Jimin: When are you coming to school?

Tae: Sorry I got to tired this morning

Jimin: Well hurry up Jungkook is almost here I see his friends waiting

Tae: Ok sorry I'll be there

Tae hurried and got his clothes and went to school. He didn't live far just a few streets to cross.

       Right as he got to school he saw Jungkook. He pretended to not see him so he went straight to school and stayed with Jimin.

Since Tae came late they had to run to class. Sadly, Tae and Jimin only have Math with each other. His first period was with Jungkook.

The teacher started picking groups and Tae got a heart attack. Did the teacher seriously do this to him? He was so mad and scared at the same time. Tae's partner was Jungkook.

Tae quickly looked at Jungkook to see what he was doing. Jungkook was smirking and he knew he was gonna do something bad. He completely ignored the teacher because he was thinking about what Jungkook would do. He was so scared.

After class ended, Tae tried to go to his locker fast before Jungkook does anything to him like always but he was to slow. Jungkook came and pushed him on the locker.

Tae got a heart attack again. "Where are you going Tiger?" Tae hated when he called him names. He was so mad and scared at the same time. "Don't we have some assignments to work on" He said smirking.

Tae didn't know what to say. He didn't see Jimin and so he was getting more scared that he doesn't have anyone to help him get past Jungkook.

"Don't we, Taehyung?" He said gripping Taehyung's shoulders tightly. "I—" Tae couldn't speak because he was too scared. Then Jungkook opened Taehyung's pocket and put in a paper.

"You are gonna come to my house after school and don't tell or bring your boyfriend Jimin with you. Ok?" Tae finally had decided to say, "He is not-" But Jungkook him off by punching the locker right next to his head.

You could tell Jungkook was mad, "You are not gonna say a single word. Ok? And if you don't come after school, you do not wanna know what's gonna happen."

He knew he had to listen to him. Right as Jungkook left Tae walked towards his locker and saw Jimin come out of the bathroom. "Sorry I came late I had to go pee. Did Jungkook hurt you?" Tae knew what he had to say. If he told him the truth, Jungkook would do something to both of them.

"I'm fine he didn't do anything" Jimin smiled at it. "Do you want to come to my house after school? You seem sad."

"Oh, well I would've but I have too much homework. Maybe next week." Jimin nodded. Bu he also looked kinda sad at that thought.