4

Should I add more members or keep it the same?

-
Tae finally finished food when he heard moaning coming from Jungkook's room. For some reason, Tae stayed there. Ear on the door, listening to him moan and pant. Is he having sex? How? No one came in.
-
(Tae doesn't see this. It's just happening in the room)

Jungkook was moaning and moving in the bed. He was completely naked. "Oh my god. Ahh. That feels so good. You make me crazy,"

Jungkook kept moaning. He was looking at a picture on Tae's phone. "Ahh. Fuck. You are so good," He said, stroking his own dick. He started licking and kissing the phone.

"Ahh. T-!!!" Jungkook kept moaning and flinched when he heard a knock. He quickly closed the phone and went to the bathroom with his clothes. "Come in. I'm in the bathroom. Start working,"

Tae came in and saw the bed was really wet. He tried to ignore it and just started to take out his assignments. Once Jungkook came out he was sweating and he was red like a tomato. "Uh, let's start w-working" Jungkook said.

Jungkook told Tae to search one of them up. Tae picked up his phone. It was so wet with something like Saliva. He opened it and saw a picture of himself. He never did this. He started to think that Jungkook did this. He was looking through his photos and probably saw a hot girl in the background which was probably why he was having sex with himself.

Jungkook tried to act like he usually does and started making Tae mad. "I hate Jimin. He thinks he is so cool. That makes him annoying. Why would you want a loser boyfriend like that?"

Tae hated him. What he said made him stop thinking about the moaning.

"He's just so annoying," Jungkook continued. "He always thinks he can get whatever he wants. I won't give him anything except for a punch. That fag. Only losers would love him. Why do y-"

Tae was too mad. He had yelled at him. "What the fuck do you want from me? For the last time, we are just friends!! We never fucked. Just because I'm gay and I like to hang out with him, does not mean I fucking like him! Why do you care either way?" Jungkook was so mad that he yelled at him. He knew what he had to do.

Jungkook pushed him on the bed and punched him. "I don't fucking care! And why did you yell at me! Huh?!" He threw in another punch right on his cheek. "You can't just fucking yell at me! You have no right to do that!" Jungkook yelled and kept punching his gut.

Tae had tears running down his eyes. But Jungkook didn't stop. He kept hurting him then He slapped him so hard it caused Tae to fall of the bed hitting his head on the wall. Tae couldn't walk but he tried to go to the door until he got pushed to the wall by Jungkook who was holding him tightly so he won't move or it will hurt.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry I will never do that again I promise I just hate it when you call him my boyfriend when he is just a friend. We've known each other since we were 4 and we have been friends since then. I'm sorry Jungkook," Tae started sobbing so hard.

Jungkook pushed him in the wall tighter. "Well guess what Tae? I've hated Jimin since he was 4. And I will hate him until he fixes his mistake,"

Tae cried louder. "W-what mistake?"

"Does it fucking matter?"

He started choking him

"Uh- stop your to *cough* I can't bre-"

Jungkook let's go of him. Tae starts panting. Tae rests behind on the wall and slides down. Jungkook grabs his shirt and pulls it towards him. "Number 1: never yell at me again. Number 2: don't ever mention Jimin. Number 3: give me your phone right now. And start working on the assignments I will work in a second." Jungkook said

Tae gave him his phone but didn't like the feeling about. Jungkook took his phone and went on the bed. He opened photos. He was smirking. "So cute" he thought. He kept going through the pictures and saw one. He flinched when he saw this one picture.

-
Well what do you guys think? It's bad right?