5

Hey guys I'm bored! How about u?

-
Jungkook was so confused. Why did he have this picture? He couldn't look at it anymore. He pressed the home button and went on messages instead. He clicked "Jiminie💜💜" and laughed.

"I like what you did with the annoying kid's name," Tae got confused. "Huh? What are you talking about?" Jungkook showed him. Tae got mad, "Why are you on my messages?

Jungkook looked at him and said, "Why are you boyfriends with Jimin? Exactly. Now shut up and let me do what I want to do,"

He got another lollipop and started sucking it. "Also, when did you start bleeding? It's like someone beat you up," Jungkook said. Tae looked up at him, put his pencil down and said, "Probably because you almost killed me a few minutes ago. What do you think?" Tae said.

Jungkook got confused. "What do you mean? I never did anything to you. Well you asked for steak and I started playing games on your phone. Also known as looking at your messages, and stuff like that. I didn't do anything else," Jungkook said and look and Tae.

"Did I really hit Tae? He never did anything like that to him. No it couldn't have been me. I would never hit him. Maybe Jimin, but never him." Jungkook thought.

"Well I felt you punching me, hurting me, almost trying to kill me. It hurt so much and still does. What do you mean you never hurt me?" Tae said, confused and shocked when he looked at Jungkook.

A tear from Jungkook fell out. He wiped it as quickly as he could. "Huh? Jungkook are you crying?" Tae look at Jungkook, eyes wide open.

Jungkook immediately answered him. "What? I- I'm not crying because of you being a loser and blaming me for 'hitting' you. I'm just sad because I miss my mom. She fucking died, ok?"

That was true. She did die. But he remembered this because he remembered his dad abused his wife just like he did to Tae now. He liked Tae.

"I'm sorry Tae. I'm sorry for hitting you. I promise I will never again. I love you a lot and I have for a long time please don't hate me. I only bullied you because I had no other way to hang out with you. I always wanted to just push you on the lockers and kiss you until I couldn't breath. TaeTae baby, I love you and please love me back and be mine forever."

Jungkook realized he thought that, he didn't actually say that to him. He sighed and continued to cry. God. How did he hit Tae without remembering it? He tried to forget about it. He started helping Tae with the assignments.

While he was forgetting what he did to Tae, his cries started to slow down. He didn't want to act different so he was about to talk about how annoying Jimin is but stopped because he remembered the picture on Tae's phone. "Goddamn it. Why do I have to remember this now. I mean, He did look very sexy. I could practically see his body. I really liked every detail I could see." Jungkook thought. Every detail made him hard. He just wanted to fuck Tae so hard.

-
Do you guys know why he doesn't like Jimin?