8

<Jungkook POV>

I rolled my eyes. "Jin, what the fuck are you doing here, I don't want you here go away with your baby daddy Namjoon, and stop using your key I locked the door for a reason," I said. Jin got mad and I rolled my eyes again. I looked at Taehyung he was laying down with a blanket, annoyed. You could only see Tae's shoulders while you could see all my abs.

"Where the fuck are my toys Jungkook?" He said. I rolled my eyes. "You have like 5 million. I needed one so I went to your room. Use one of your other ones. You have so much," I said, rolling my eyes again. Then he looked at Taehyung. "Since when the fuck were you gay? Don't tell me you used my toys on this tiger," He said.

I got really mad. "Since a long time ago the fuck I was gay. And don't you dare fucking call my baby bear anything! He is mine!" I said. Jin rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Like I care about him, And I will use the key whenever I want too" He said. I was about to get up and hurt him but I was naked so I couldn't. "I would fucking hurt you until you say sorry, but I'm naked right now. Now leave my room." I said and waited. He didn't leave. I got Taehyung's butt plug and I was motioning it to show him I would throw it at him. I had nothing else to throw or any ideas to make him leave.

"Leave right now or I will throw my baby bear's butt plug at you!" I yelled. He laughed and kissed Namjoon. I looked away in disgust. Finally he decided to leave. I sighed in relief. I started kissing Tae again. "Sorry, baby bear. He gets really annoying sometimes." I said. He nodded. "Sometimes?" He said. I laughed. He kissed me. "You get me TaeTae," I said.

He kissed me softly. "I love you Kookie," he said. I was shocked. He got embarrassed from saying that so I quickly reacted. I pecked his lips. "I love you too,  TaeTae." I said. I gave him his pants. "We need to study baby, I'm so happy you are mine now." I said and kissed him again.

-
After every time we finished a part of an assignment, I would kiss Tae. And also when I want too. "I'm sorry about Jin and Namjoon. Jin is really annoying," I said. Tae nodded. "It's ok, also do I have to call you Daddy everywhere I go?" Tae asked. I laughed and kissed him. "No it's ok. You can only call me Daddy when we are having sex. In public, you can call me Babe, Kookie, Bunny, just anything you want," I said and smiled.

-
Around 1 hour later, we almost finished the project. "TaeTae, we have a little left. Maybe we can turn it in early and maybe I can have extra points, but you on the other probably have all A's" I said. Tae kissed me. I never thought he would kiss me out of nowhere. "Jungkookie, I don't have all A's first of all. I have mostly D's," Tae said laughing. "But I only care about you, if you want to turn it in early then we can. I'll do anything for my baby," he said. I smiled at his answer. I nodded in approval.

We finished the assignments 20 minutes after. "We're done. Don't tell anyone we are dating. And I'm gonna tell Yoongi about it. You can tell Jimin about it if you want." I said.

He nodded but then said, "I would tell him but then he will be to shy to meet you. And then I'll tell him you name and then he'll ask me millions of questions about why I started dating you if you bullied me and blah blah blah." I laughed at his answer. He licked his lips. I couldn't help but kiss him again. "Suit yourself. But if you lick your lips again I'll kiss you more than usual," I said laughing.

He looked at me. "It's a habit you know," he said. And licked his lips again. I could tell he did it by purpose. I put his chin up because he got embarrassed. I went closer until there was like 1 cm space between our lips. "You know TaeTae, I think you are very cute," I said. I went back looked at him for a second. I smashed my lips onto him. He kissed back too.

We were kissing for almost 1 minute then Taehyung pulled back. We were breathing heavily for a while. "I love *huff* Kissing *huff* y-you Kook *huff*," Taehyung said, breathing very heavily. "Of course. *hmph* I do too," I said. After a few more seconds of breathing, I grabbed Tae. I kissed him again. "Mmm. You taste good," I mumbled through the kiss.

We started kissing again and let go when we couldn't breath. "Remember you *ha* said that you w-want to *huff* kiss me until I stop *hmph* breathing," Tae said, still unable to breath. I nodded. "Well does this. *moans softly* make you feel kinda like *ahh* it." Tae said. I nodded laughing and kissed him.

We couldn't breathe for a while. I pulled up his shirt. "I- I'm sorry. I won't think of my stupid dad anymore. Maybe he is dead and his soul comes to me, but I don't know. I'm scared if he comes back," I said, crying a little.

Tae patted my back. "It's ok Kooks, if he comes back you can live with me," Tae said. I kissed all the marks on his stomach. "I won't hurt you again, I promise," I said, and kissed him softly. "It's getting late. You should go home," I said. Tae shook his head. "If I go home, they will ask why I am late. I can't do that because they somehow know when I lie," Tae said.

I looked at Tae. "Then tell them we fuck until we climaxed," I said. I started laughing and Tae hit me. "I'm gonna sleep with you," Tae said.