Make My Heart Break

When Akaashi returned home he collapsed onto the wooden floor with a thud. He could feel tears flowing down his cheeks, his heart ached and cried out in pain. He couldn't understand why Bokuto would do such a thing to him.
Bokuto always gave him love and attention everyday how could he cheat on him like that? Maybe he fell out of love with him? Maybe he's ugly? Or maybe its his personality? He couldn't get theses thoughts out of his head.

Akaashi finally gathered himself together and got up the floor. His leg felt numb from sitting on the hard floor for what felt like an hour.

Akaashi changed into his PJ's and flopped face forward on his bed, head facing down on his pillow. It was around 5:30pm by that time which was usually when he goes downstairs and has dinner, but he didn't feel hungry at all.

Akaashi was about to fall asleep from crying so much untill his phone buzzed. Akaashi picked up his phone and saw it was a text from Sugawara or actually multiple texts from him.

*I guess I didn't realize the texts from sugawara while I was on the floor* He thought

Akaashi unlocked his phone and went on him and Sugawaras privet chat.

4:48pm
Sugawara:
Akaashi are you feeling ok?

4:49pm
Sugawara:
I can't believe that bastard would do such a thing!

5:00pm
Sugawara:
Hello?

5:00pm
Sugawara:
Akaashi?

now
Sugawara:
don't worry Akaashi Bokuto doesn't deserve you, you deserve so much better! I've got your back!

Now
Akaashi:
Yeah I'm doing ok, thanks Sugawara

Now
Sugawara:
Are you sure?

Now
Akaashi:
Yea I'll be ok Sugawara

Now
Sugawara:
If you say so, well I'll talk to you later Akaashi. Stay strong!

Now
Akaashi:
Take care Sugawara

Now
Sugawara:
You too