I Love You... Goodbye

Bokuto POV

Bokuto was at lunch when he had a phone call from the hospital. He picked up and didn't know what to expected from what they would say.

"Hello?" Said Bokuto

"Hi, is this Bokito Kotarou?" The nurse asked

"Yes I am" Bokuto replied

"I have some bad news"

Bokuto prepared hinself for what they would gonna say

"I'm sorry to say but I'm afraid Akaashi keiji is gone"

Bokuto froze. He didn't know what to do or say. He felt tears form in his eyes and ended the call without saying anything. He rushed to the hospital didn't care if he still had school. He didn't care. He just wanted to see Akaashi at least one more time.

Bokuto arrived at the hospital and asked to see Akaashi. They let him in to say his goodbyes. The nurses left Bokuto alone with Akaashj for his privacy.

Bokuto saw Akaashi laying on the bed peacefully. With one deep breath and with tears in Bokutos eyes he told Akaashi what he wanted to say.

"H- hey Keiji... I just.. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. The truth was my parents never accepted our relationship... they set me and Michi up on a date. I denied and objected many times but they threatened to do something bad to you if I didn't... I finally agreed for one date but I guess it turned out a mess..

When you saw us kissing it was a miss understanding.. She was the one that kissed me first and held my hand. I didn't know what to really say so I just stayed quiet and played it off.... I regret not saying anything and I admit I was a coward."

Bokutos tears flowed down his cheeks and was crying at this point

"Akaashi I'm so so so sorry... I love you. I miss you. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry...! I would give my life for you! I love you so much I'm sorry!"

Bokuto sobbed next to Akaashi, he didn't want to leave Akaashis side

"I don't know what to do without you. I love you... I hope your well and healthy up in the sky.. Maybe you will find someone else thats better."

Bokuto couldn't help but lean and kiss Akaashi on his lips. The kiss was cold. Bokuto hugged Akaashi while sobbing.

What Bokuto didn't know was Sugawara heard everything and also cried. He opened the door and to bokutos surprise Sugawara hugged bokuto to tell him everything would be ok and its a good thing he told the truth.

Sugawara turned to Akaashi, told him the he was a great friend and an amazing setter. Sugawara patted Bokuto on the back and left the room for them to spend more time.

Bokuto turned to Akaashi and smiled.

"I love you.. Goodbye"

Hey guys!! Thanks for reading! And again this is just a random fanfic I did. I know I'm not the best writer and probably never will be but this is just something I like to do in my spare time. Have a nice day everyone!!!