Chapter 1. {Moving}

{Sakusa's POV}

I finally arrive at my new dorms, unpacking my things from my car. I cant help but wonder who my roommate is gonna be. 

"Hope its someone who is hygienic, and knows how to clean" I said to myself before shutting the car door and making my way to the dorms.

Surprisingly I got there before my room mate did, so I took this to my advantage and made sure to thoroughly clean the room and sanitize everything. While I was unpacking I hear a voice outside the door and I small knock before the door opened.

{Atsamu's POV}

"Omi-Kun! What are you doing in here?" I asked with genuine confusion.

"Unpacking. What else does it look like?" Sakusa sounded disgusted.

 "Wait, dont tell me your my room mate." 

If Sakusa is my roommate, i'm doomed.

A light pink rushed over my face as Sakusa nodded his head slowly.

 "Let me see your paper!" I demanded.

I really don't want Sakusa to be my roommate, that could end bad.

Sakusa willingly handed over the paper and I took it pulling mine out from my back pocket. 

'SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!' Was the only thing that I could think of at that moment. 

I handed Sakusa's paper back to him and quickly walked over to my bed on the other side of the room, trying to hide the blush on my face the best I could. 'Why did i have to fall in love with him...just why.'

{Sakusa's POV}

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

{Sakusa's POV}

Does he think i didn't see him blushing? 'It was kinda cute tho.....' WHAT AM I THINKING! HES MY ROOMMATE! I should not do that kinda think with my roommate. Im making some rules. number one, no mingling  with my teammates. 

I look over at Atsumu who's ears were now turning red from how much he was blushing. 

'What is up with him today? Is he sick?'

Atsumu started shaking and breathing heavy.

"Are you good?" I asked the fake blond, slowly backing away.

"U-um, c-can you g-go get me some water and s-soup?" He said as he slid under the covers and curled up in a ball.

"You look like you have some type of fever, ill go get you your water and soup and on the way back ill stop at the pharmacy to get you some medicine, i need more masks anyway." 

all I could soo was the top of his head through the pile of blanket. 

He nodded his head and I grabbed my keys and wallet.

'Why and i doing this for him? Because hes sick?'

"Ill be back in 30, okay?"

"M-hm..." was the last thing i heard before shutting the door and heading for the stairs.

{Atsumu's POV}

'OMG, OMG, OMG! This cant be happening now. Not here.'

I slowly rolled out of my bed and went over to my suitcase. I looked in every pocket, but nothing. 

 "Where the fuck are my heat pills!"

I need to message Osamu and tell him to bring them to me right now.

-A: Hey Samu...

-O: What now rat?

-A: Are you at home? Or are you with Suna?

-O: Getting ready to go see Suna, why? You forget something?

-A: I need you to bring my heat pills like right now.

-O: Wait did you go into heat the moment you go there?

-A: Maybe...Look I need them Like right now, before Omi-Omi gets back.

-O: Omi-Omi?

-A: Samu Please...

-O: Fine ill be there in 15.

-A: Thaank you so much Samu!

I punt my phone down and looked around the room.

"I feel like im dieingggggggggg!"

'How can I calm till Samu gets here?'

Still looking around, my eyes landed on a hoodie on Sakusa's side of the room.

"No I shouldn't, what if he comes back earlier than expected."

But me being me I couldn't stop myself. I got up and walked over to the other side of the room and picked up the hoodie, bringing it to my face and deeply inhaling. It smelled of Sakusa's cologne. 10 minutes passed and I heard a knock on the door. I got up with Sakusa's hoodie still in my arms, knowing it was Osamu.

"H-hey S-samu..." I froze.

"Atsamu?" This voice was not Osamu.

"Is that my hoodie?" Sakusa asked sounding confused.

I didnt know what to do so I ran to my bed and hid under the blankets with Sakusa's hoodie in embarrassment. I hear the door shut, then silence.

Hey guys! Next chapter will be out very soon, So don't worry!

✨❤️~Eli~❤️✨

🌈~Sakuatsu~🌈 ✨{Fluff, Yaoi} ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें