Chapter 3 {Confessions}

{Atsumu's POV}

As I start to open my eyes, I smell Sakusa's Cologne. Thinking i'm still hugging his hoodie, i squeeze tighter.

"If you squeeze me any tighter i might die."

Startled I look up at the black haired boy I'm hugging. Feeling embarrassed I shove my face into his chest and just sit there for a few minutes, before he spoke again.

"Your brother, Osamu I think was his name? Stopped by and gave you you pills. he said to take one as soon as you wake up."

"But Omi-Kun...I'm comfyyyy" I said with a winy voice.

"fine ill go get you one so you don't have to get up."

"NOOOOOOOOO! I don't want you to leaveeee!"

"You need to take your pill so that tomorrow we can start practicing."

"Orrrrr I could not take them."looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"No you need to take them, if you don't take them soon then I wont be able to hold back any longer because of the strong sent." He looked at me in my eyes.

"I'm not taking them no matter what!"

"Fine then ill just leave if your not because either one or both of us are gonna get hurt."

Sakusa went to get up and leave but I latched on tighter.

"Come on let go i'm all sweaty and need to wash off all your germs before I leave."

{Sakusa's POV}

Finally Atsumu let go, and I got up to go take a shower. I felt bad leaving Atsumu there while I took a shower, but I was not gonna shower with him that is for sure.

Five or so minutes after i go in the shower, the door bathroom door opened. Confused, I slid the glass door open a crack to see Atsumu standing in the doorway looking at the floor and blushing. 

"what are you doing in here?"

"I-well. I got l-lonely by myself on the b-bed, so I wanted to come join you..."

my cheeks flushed red and I didn't really know what to say.

"U-um well, can you go and wait on your bed? Ill be out in like 10."

He looked up at me and shook his head.

"No, I wanna come in with you" He sain while starting to take off his shirt.

"Hey Hey, Slow down you need to wait, leave your shirt on and go lay back on your bed, Okay."

It was already too late. Atsumu was already making his way towards me and removing his pants. He stopped at the glass door. He tried to open the glass door more but I wouldn't let him in.

"Heyy. Omi-omi open the door."

Focusing on the name he just called me, I let my guard down a little and he slid the open, fully undressing himself. I backed away trying to keep my distance in the tight space. I tried backing away farther, but I hit the wall. Plugging my nose to stop the sweet smell from getting to my brain.

Atsamu stepped closer and closer. Pressing myself more and more into the wall behind me.

"Hey, why are you plugging your nose? I know i stink but not that much."

"Its because of your pheromones, you need to leave before I can't hold back and I don't want to hurt you."

"Then stop holding back."

"No, Atsumu, if i do that you are going to regret it and so wont I."

"I wont regret anything because I like you, No I LOVE you!"

"Atsumu you don't love me, you don't know what your saying, you cant control yourself because your in heat."

At this point i'm as red as a tomato. Both from blushing and holding my breath.

{Atsumu's POV}

"No I love you thats why I want to do this. Thats why you shouldn't hold back."

"Atsu-"

"Sakusa do you even love me?"

*Sigh* "Yes Atsumu I do like you thats why I don't wanna hold back but i am because your not in the right state of mind."

"Just because i'm 'in heat' means nothing. I wont regret it."

~~Hey so this is where the stuff happens so if you dont wanna read it plz go to next chapter!~~

I stepped closer to Sakusa. he tried to hold me back with his hands, it was only a matter of a few seconds before he realized he unplugged his nose. 

He looked at me blushing like crazy.

"You look cute when you blush like that."

"H-hey Atsumu..."

"Omi-Kun."

"I'm sorry."

"For wha-"

before I could finish my sentence Sakusa planted his lips on mine, Deepening the kiss I pushed Sakusa back into the wall.

"Hey Atsamu..."

"Yes Omi-Omi?"

"I'm not so sorry anymore."

Sakusa had flipped me onto the wall where he was and started passionately kissing me again. He turned off the water, and picked me up bridal style. Not bothering to grab towels or clothes Sakusa carried me out onto my bed. The kiss got deeper and deeper. Sakusa's hands traveled down my body. I've been waiting for this for a long time.

 I've been waiting for this for a long time