Chapter 5 {Sickness}

{Atsumu's POV}

"Hey Omi-Omi!"

"Hey finally your done, you took forever."

"Shut up!"

once I got moving around my stomach really started to bother me. I didn't really pay attention to it because I hadn't eaten in almost a whole day, to i was probably just really hungry. I grabbed some pancakes and bacon and went to join the rest of the team, who was sitting at the big table. Sakusa was sitting a few seats away from everyone so I decided to sit on the other side of him near the team. Everyone kinda looked over at me with a confused look.

"what can I not sit next to my friend without it being suspicious?"

"I didn't know you two were friends..." said the orange haired boy down the table.

"Well we are roommates so we kinda stayed up last night talking and doing some stuff."

"So thats why you were late! you were up all night talking to Sakusa."

"Yeah yeah, whatever Bokuto"

I glanced over to Sakusa who was just sitting there with a light blush in his face.

"Hey whats with the blush!"

"Shhhhhh! They dont know and I don't plan on telling them any time soon!" Sakusa said in a wisper.

"What do you not want to tell them?"

"That im....Well you know."

"No I don't know. Just tell me, its just us they cant hear."

"That i'm gay."

"Ohhhhhhh! Okay I get it now. I think they know I am, I just look gay."

"Yeah and you might be giving us away because your wearing my hoodie!"

"Oh yeah, forgot I did that."

We ate our food and headed back up to the room. for some reason I still feel nauseous. maybe if I just lay down it will go away.

"Hey Sakusa, i'm gonna lay down my stomach isn't feeling so good."

"Aww are you okay? What did you eat?"

"I just had a few pancakes and some bacon."

"Here drink some water."

"Thank you."

Sakusa climbed in bed behind me, and we spooned for a good 15 minutes before I had to run to the bathroom.

"Hey Atsu you good in there? Can I come in?"

I slowly got up and opened the door before running back over to the toilet.

"Whats wrong?"

"I don't know, I feel kinda better now tho."

"Why are you puking so much? I don't think you should do practice today."

"No, we still have a few hours till practice so I should be fine by the time practice comes around"

"Don't push yourself too hard okay."

"Can we just go lay back down till its time?"

"Yeah sure Atsu."

Once we laid down and got comfy, I snuggled my head into his neck and took a nap. A few hours later I woke up and it was time to get ready for practice. 

"Are you sure you wanna go?"

"Yes, Omi-Omi don't worry so much."

"I'm worrying because I love you and care about you."

"I'm fine I promise"

We headed down to the gym and took our seats on the floor waiting for coach to start his speech. After coach was done talking we set up the net and started warm-ups. even though my whole abdomen was hurting now, I pushed through the pain. 

After practice we headed up to our rooms for the night. We both took our showers, Sakusa climbed into his bed and I laid into mine. I laid there for about 30 minutes before I rolled over to face Sakusa.

{Sakusa's POV}

I was almost asleep before I heard a desperate voice behind me.

"Omi-Omi, are you still awake?"

"Yeah, why?" I say as I roll over to face the blonde.

"I-I can't sleep can I come over there..."

"Yeah, sure."

Atsumu crawled out of bed and I moved the blanket so that he could get in mine.

'Why do I even make rules for myself when I can't follow them... But he's just so hot and ahhh I just wanna fuck him more and more!'

"Um, hey Omi......"

"Yeah Atsu."

"Are you really hard because I'm cuddling with you...."

'FUCK! I didn't notice that!'

"Um, I'm sorry I can go take care of this in the bathroom real quick."

I get up to go to the bathroom, but I'm suddenly stopped by a hand grabbing my wrist.

"Y-you don't have to go to the bathroom..."

"Atsu-"

"Please don't go to the bathroom..."

"Atsumu, after last night, we shouldn't I don't want you to hurt anymore."

"We don't have to do that...we could do other things..."

~~Yaoi~~

He could barely meet my eyes. I climbed back into the bed and Atsumu started to kiss me. He slowly started kissing down my body.

"A-Atsu you don't have to do this I-if you don't want to."

"Omi your shuddering"

"Y-yeah....so.."

Resuming where he left off he started to remove my shorts, and started to slowly lick me.

"F-fuck..."

'Why did it have to come to this, I really didn't mean for this to happen. Also who would have known he was so good with his mouth.'

I grabbed Atsumu by his hair and pushed his head deeper.

"Fuck! I'm so sorry Atsu, but your just so....God damn it!"

(Editors note: You don't wanna know how many times I had to get up and eat a cookie and take a breath...)