Chapter 4 {The morning after}

{Atsumu's POV}

When I woke up the next morning, I didn't know where I was. Once my eyes got used to the blinding light coming through the window, I saw him. My memory of last night came over me and I berried my face into his neck.

"Hey, your finally awake."

Sakusa's voice was so soothing.

"CAn you move? Does anything hurt?"

"Hey don't be so worried, i'm fine.

"Are you sure? After how many rounds?" The pale boy asked with a smirk on his face.

"Umm, 4?"

"Oh yeah, it was 4."

He lifted my chin up and kissed me

{Sakusa's POV}

"So i'm guessing you don't regret it..."

'Please say no...'

"Why? Do you?" He sounded

"Not at all."

I smiled and kissed Atsumu. Slowly deepening the kiss. some how  Atsumu ended up in top of me.

"Hey hey, slow down we have practice this afternoon, and your probably still sore from last night."

"Awww. One more kiss..."

"...Fine, ONE..."

One kiss turned into 5, then to 10.

"Okay, we sould go get some breakfast."

"Aww fine."

I got up and put on some clean clothes and a mask.

"Why do you always wear that mask, I can never see your handsome face."

"Germs."

"Germs. Thats all you have to say."

Atsumu walks over to me and pulls down my mask.

"He-"

That was all I could get out before Atsumu kissed me again.

"Really"

"What don't like my kisses..." Atsumu said with a pout.

"No I quite enjoy them, but I wasn't expecting that."

"Hey Omi

"Hey Omi..."

"Yes."

"A-are we like dating now....because i mean we confessed to each other last night, and I really do love you..."

"Atsamu."

"Uh yes."

"Yes, and I-I do love you too."

{Atsamu's POV}

'OMG! Wait....Were dating. Were dating. Wow I didn't think that would work. I also didn't think that fast acting heat inducing stuff would work that fast, I mean it did say fast acting so what else was I to expect.'

"Hey, Atsumu, what are you thinking about?"

"Huh? Oh nothing i'm fine."

"Okay because you spaced out for a good 30 seconds."

"Yeah its really nothing."

"Okay. Lets head down stairs and get some food, I don't really know if its breakfast anymore."

I looked over at the time and it was 11:57. 

"Hey if you wanna go down before me go ahead I might take a few minutes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah Ill be fine."

"Okay, come right down as soon as your done doing what your doing."

"Okay I will.

"Hey Atsumu." Sakusa said in the door way.

"Yeah."

"I love you."

"I love you too." 

A light pick flushed over my face as he shut the door and left. I picked up my phone to see I have 5 Messages from 'Face Stealer💩☠️' 

-Osamu: Hey i'm here making my way up the stairs.

-Osamu: 13's your room number right?

-Osamu: So I know your not up because you were cuddling with you roommate or whatever, but i dropped them off.

-Osamu: You need to take them. I don't want you to get hurt again. the last time you had me do this you ended up with Kita and you know how that went.

-Osamu: You might think  don't care about you but i hate seeing you hurt like that, so I don't wanna see it again.

'Ugh guess I should message him back.'

-Atsumu: Hey Samu. yeah so I didn't take my pill but its gonna be okay this time I just know it. and just so you know, NEVER MENTION THAT BASTARDS NAME AGAIN OR I WILL STRANGLE YOU MYSELF!

~Osamu is typing~

-Osamu: Really 'tsumu I specifically told him to have you take one and you didn't...

-Atsamu: Well you know... I begged him not to get up and I kinda forced him to stay.

-Osamu: So glad I don't have to deal with you in heat any more, your so clingy...

-Atsamu: You know you love me!

-Osamu: No, No I don't...

-Atsumu: Yeah I know you don't but its fine cuz I hate you too.

-Atsumu: Well I gtg. Omi-Kun will be concerned if I don't go down to get food soon.

-Osamu: Hey so was that this Omi-Kun that you were sleeping with yesterday?

-Atsumu: Maybe but thats none of your business.

-Osamu: It is because I need to know who i'm gonna have to fight at some point.

-Atsumu: NO don't fight him his face is too good looking your gonna mess it up if you do that.

-Osamu: Fine whatever. Go eat something with your 'Omi-Kun' and have some fun I guess.

I put down my phone and look over to see the hoodie I had taken from Sakusa. I pick it up and put it on, throwing on a pair of sweatpants, I grab my phone and head out to go find Sakusa.