Chapter one

My Name is James Warft and I am a junior at township highschool.
I have pretty good grades and have a loving family, I babysit my little sister often. She is the most adorable kid I love her so much. Of course, I Have my best Friend, Dante Cooperman, who is on The same volleyball team as me. Dante is pretty much my only friend Apart from my girl's best friend named Pam. She likes to play video games with me and Dante. Dante comes over a lot and we play video games or practice for Volleyball tournaments, We have one upcoming next month, Dante And I are Going out to practice today. I am the team Setter, Dante is the hitter.
Dante and I have made it to practice we were late so our team captain said that we have to stay after and practice my sets and his spikes, we were okay with that because we like playing volleyball. Everybody leaves so Dante and I go get a cart with some balls, I pick one up and throw it at him he laughed and threw it back we decided to get started, So I throw the ball up and pushed it forward and up, It's amazing how Dante can jump and spike the ball. He looks so happy, kinda angelic as he jumps up and hits the ball, I have a slight bush over my face he asks if I have a cold, confused, and worried. I simply say I'm just hot. We practice till about Six-thirty pm.
Dante and I turn the lights off and lock the doors, We talk home together since we live right next door to each other. Dante saw a pride month poster and laughed and said that it was gross.... He doesn't know that I myself am gay, I shrug it off and laugh. We both get home and finish our homework. I think "What if I'm in love with my best friend, he is straight though No that's a weird thought that would be crazy" I sigh and go to sleep.   

If you guys want Chapter two let me know thank you - Author out 💙♥️💙♥️