Chapter six

I woke up after sleeping for a bit and got some breakfast in the cafeteria downstairs. And decide to get some food for me Pam and Dante. I now have the food I'm heading up to the room and start coughing again. I try to hold it in but I stop and cough into my hand. More blood and petals come up as I cough. I throw them in the nearest bin. I bring the food back to our room and put it down for Dante and Pam. Pam says that we should stay there and watch some movies for the day. I tell Pam that I don't want Dante to see me like this. She tells me it will be ok if he does or doesn't.
I take a seat next to Dante and he asks what movie I want to watch. I said I wanted to watch Patch Adams, it's a Robin Williams movie about a doctor who helps many people and brings so many smiles in the process. We start the movie and I scoot closer to Dante. It is cold in the hotel room. I begin to cough again, not being able to breath. I walked to the bathroom and started to cough up the flowers and blood a lot more than before. I never told my family I am sick nor my little sister. She can't know I don't want her to be sad. I don't want treatment. I want to love Dante....I cough up more flowers and blood and tears yet again rip through my eyes and I begin to cry knowing I can't be loved back. It hurts.
Dante walked in the bathroom seeing me coughing up flowers. He looked at me shocked not knowing who I'm in love with. He put his hand on my back to support me. He whispered in my ear " everything will be okay..James who is it?" I coughed up the last flower that I have at the moment and told him he cannot know clinging on to his hoodie. I hugged myself. He leans in and gives me a hug. At the moment I really needed one.