Othel

* 16 years later*

" Othel" Sir Harlock called

" Yes father" she answered and came out.

The 16 year old othel stood in front of him, all grown up. She was even more beautiful, her brown hair was braided and kept nicely, he grey eyes we even more pronounced. She was tall and bold, bolder than any man he has met before. Her physique was insane, she trained day in and day out since she was 7. 

Sir Harlock's heart ached terribly when she called him father. He had lied to her for 16 years telling her that her mother died in labor, and he's her father. And now the day to tell her the truth is here, Sir Harlock has been nervous since he woke up, thoughts of looking her in the eyes and telling her what has been his nightmare for 16 years was clouding his mind"

" Father... What's wrong?" Othel asked feeling concerned because she did not like the feeling looking at her father in tears, or as she thought.

"Oh yes Othel, i wanted to talk to you." he said sounding serious

" What is it Father?" she asked confused

" Happy birthday dear!" he said trying to sound cheerful

" Ahh! I thought you've forgotten" she said feeling all jolly as she hugged him.

" I'd never my dearest" he said with a sad tone  "I can't believe you're finally 16, you're finally of age. Look at you now, you're even taller than i am"

Sir Harlock brought Othel up like she was his own daughter. He never let her lack anything, he gave her as much love and attention as her father would. But the say to tell the truth is here, and he cannot hide it from her any longer. "Listen dearest, there's something important i need to tell you..."

"Donggg..... Donggg"

It was the sound of the great bell, and it did not mean great news.

" They're here!" Sir Harlock said with fear.

" who is here?" Asked othel

" we must leave, now" he added.

He went inside their wood hut to pack some clothes, food and weapons.
She came in looking for him, "father, what is the rush all about? Is everything okay?"

" Othel we must leave! Now!"  Sir Harlock said with fear in his voice.

He snapped Othel by her wrist and rushed her out of the house to their stables. They took two horses and rode to the forest.

They rode like the wind through the forest, Sir Harlock looked at Othel and my she was full of emotions; fear, sadness and confusion.

     Sir Harlock  turned to check whether they were being followed and yes, his thoughts were right, they were being followed by 5 hooded horsemen.

" Othel, you must keep going " Sir Harlock said as he pulled back.

" NO! Father i'm not leaving you behind." said othel with intense fear.

" Othel, keep going!" Sir Harlock yelled as he galloped towards the horsemen.

" Arghhh" she heard him scream

she turned around and saw that he was shot with an arrow.

"NOO!!" she yelled with rage " FATHER!!" she hurried back to Sir Harlock. She drew her sword and charged towards them, she wasn't scared at all infact, she was angry and her eyes turned black.

" YOU DAMNED CREATURES!' she yelled as she threw her sword towards the first rider.

" HOW DARE YOU! " she added charging vigorously towards the second rider. He tried to shoot her with an arrow but she caught the arrow with her hand and shot it right back at him.

She came off her horse and stood in between the rest of the riders. She drew her sword, they came down and also drew out their swords.

" Othel, we see you've grown up " the tall broad one said

" How do you know my name?" she asked

" Your Majesty" they all said in unision

*swoosh*

The wounded Sir Harlock striked one of them.

He rose and begun to fight them, but my they were no match for the both of them especially Othel.

" ahhh " Sir Harlock yelped in pain as he collapsed

Othel rushed and grabbed him " Father" she said with tears running down her cheecks

" Othel " he called her name

" yes father, i'm right here "

" listen carefully, You are the daughter the seventh king of the seventh kingdom, a kingdom where in you will reach if you cross the seven seas, pass the seven mountains and the seven trees..." he begun

" take this" he gave her the neckalce her father gave him that he always wore on his neck " this is your family's royal crest. Your father instructed me to give this to you on your sixteenth birthday. You the rightful queen of the seventh kingdom. The kingdom fell 16 years ago when your real father died, they are in terrible need of you. You are the chosen one othel and i must inform you that you are in grave danger. Many have been looking for you and your father knew they would that was why he gave you to me, to protect you..." he said with intervals of cough.

" I do not understand" she said crying

" i do not expect you to understand but you must go, now. And when you reach there tell them that Sir Harlock didn't make it and shout out your name and your legacy, Tell them that you are the chosen one and you've come for what is rightfully yours."

" Remeber your training" he said with a faint voice and With these words, our dearest Sir Harlock passed away.

Othel weeped bittery for the lost of someone she once called her father.

she was stronger than this and she knows it. She wiped her tears, said her goodbye and she took her horse back to her village.

When she reached there, her heart was beyond broken. Everywhere was set on fire , women and children brutally killed , and the ones who survived were injured. She couldn't bare watching her home being destroyed like it was nothing. She got off her horse and went down on her knees and as usual she started blamimg herself for everthing " if only i stayed a little longer..." she begun " i could've saved them...if not all atleast some of them" she said weeping.

And that was how she swore to herself that she was going to avenge them, All of them from Sir Harlock to the villagers...every single soul.

She raised her head to the sky and she yelled " LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I'M COMING HOME!"

And so, Othel set off to her journery home. She was determined, self confident and heart broken...you could tell by just looking at her that something inside of her has changed. 

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

I know what you're thinking, shitty passage innit? 🙃

I had to hurry everything up, so I'm sorry if the story is going a little too fast🙏🏽

As usual 💁🏽‍♀️

Please, kindly ignore my

- grammar lagoons and spelling mistakes
-  my inability to express the awesome idea i have in my mind 🤸‍♀️

Don't forget to vote and comment.... ❤️😘
Tell your friends and family about this  awesome master piece

1 to tell 10😏🙏🏽

Thank you ❤️