Belthazor: The Guardian Demon

Othel was standing in front of Sir Harlock's tombstone and many others that have died that very day. She was ready and all set for her Journey;a horse, her sword, her bow and arrow, food, water and her necklace.

" Father" she began with tears running down her cheeks " or should i even call you that? I do not know what to do because the thirst of blood and revenge is within my heart, and you thought me no such. I know i was special and my reason for existence is something big, bigger than myself and everything i know but i wasn't expecting this. Ever since i was a child people pointed at me and called me a witch, some say i am the devils begotten child because i possess something none of them does, i know what lies within me is dark and evil but I'll put it to good use. I know this war is just beginning, i will save the people that so much dreaded me. Your death came quickly, but it wasn't your fault. The  have done enough damage to the world, and if i have drawing breath on this earth, I'll avenge everyone they have ever hurt. But in a good way" she said the last sentence with a smile and set off.

          Othel strived through the way home...but then she stopped and asked her self

"how do i get home?"

And then there it was, the west wind. it came whipsering all the answers she wanted in howls and hums, she knew she had to follow it and so she did. You might be wondering, how can she follow the wind? but know, she sees the wind because she is its master. It took her to the darkest parts of the forest, nay she wasn't afraid of what was lurking in the shadows, or creeping in the darkness.

When dusks striked, othel decided that it was time to take shelter. She came down her horse and tied it to a tree branched and went to look for some wood to make fire to cook her meal and to keep her warm. As she was hovering round the bent branches and thick bushes, she came across someone standing in an open space under the moonlight.

"Your highness" a masculine voice said

" i can see the wind has done a great job in guiding you on your journey home"

" Who are you?" she asked demanding immediate answer as she drew her sword.

" Ahh your majesty, you need not a sword before i speak. You must know you are more powerful to be lurking behind a blade or an arrow... Don't you ever wonder why when you look at the moon sometimes it seems to be bowing down to you?"

he said looking at the sky.

" or why you you keep having visitors from dark creatures?"  he said turning around and spreading his wings " I am no other but Belthazor. "

And standing before her was a tall musclar being in a robe with pale white skin, with golden eye, horns on his forehead and long bat-like wings on his back. He was striking in appearance and his diamond shaped face added more to his features. There was a huge and nasty scar that runs from his forehead, to his eyebrow, down his eye and landed on his cheek. That explains why his left eye is pale white.

*gasps* " i know you" she said " I've been seeing you my whole life" she added.

"yes your majesty it is I, Belthazor. The one who is bound to protect and guide you with his life untill you discover your true self. I am a guardian demon and straight from hell i was sent up here to watch over you by My king" he said bowing.

" Why do you keep calling me 'your majesty'? " she asked

" Your are My Queen" he stated

" i don't understand. I am no girl from royalty. I am a poor villager's daughter who was brought up in the farm. I was thought nothing but to fight and work hard."

" Nay! you are mistaken. Didn't Sir Harlock tell you the truth before he died?" he asked

" So it is true" she said in shock