seventeen.

Ana sighed, not wanting to open her eyes just yet. She was comfortable, oh so comfortable. She heard birds chirping outside of the windows of Gryffindor tower and could see sunlight burning in through her eyelids. She was calm, not wanting to wake up. She had slept better and longer than she had in such a long time.

But her blissful awakening was short lived. Ana opened her eyes, expecting to see her red Gryffindor curtains but instead saw Draco, only inches from her, still sound asleep. She then realized why she was so comfortable. He still had both arms wrapped around her waist.

"Oh, hell!" Ana called out, sitting up and immediately jumping out of Draco's bed.

"Hmmm?" asked a groggy Draco who had just been dragged out of his slumber by her yell.

"Draco!" Ana whisper-screamed. She didn't want anyone else in Slytherin house to hear that she was in there.

"Ana!" Draco said, mocking her panicked tone. He rolled over lazily, burying his face sleepily into his pillow to block out the too-bright sun.

Ana huffed, pausing from tying her shoes to stand over him. He opened just one eye and turned towards her. Draco gave her a lazy grin, his eyes still droopy from having just woken up. Whatever Draco had done previously when she stayed the night, making her magically appear back in her own bed, he clearly hadn't done it last night. She tried to be angry with him, but he looked so cute. His hair was sticking up on the sides, his eyes tired and relaxed, his lips turned upwards in a very rare smile. All of the previous night's torment had been erased from Draco's complexion because of his night of very, very good sleep. It had rejuvenated his soul, too, holding Ana all night.

"Get up," Ana giggled, swatting him with the shoe she hadn't put on yet.

"No," Draco said simply, laying on his back to gaze at her.

"You and I were due in potions class...twenty minutes ago," Ana gasped, looking at the clock. She shuddered, trying to think up a worthy excuse that she could tell her friends, or Professor Slughorn for that matter. But Draco interrupted her frenzied thoughts. He let out a sleepy groan and reached for her, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her over to him. He didn't stop there, though. He dragged her up on top of him, earning many giggles and half-hearted protests as she was suddenly placed, with one shoe on, back into his bed.

"Dra-" Ana started, but she was interrupted by his mouth, which was leaving small, giggle-worthy kisses down her neck. Ana shivered, her subconscious screaming in happiness at his change in mood. He longer appeared sad and broken, but as if he had been put back together, returning to the Draco she knew.

"Stay for one more hour and I will worship at your feet," Draco murmured on her neck. He didn't want to emerge into the real world just yet, as he knew that darkness would greet him the moment he did. Draco had done this on purpose, leaving Anastasia in his bed until morning. He had been watching her, as he so loved to do, when she had fallen asleep in his arms last night. His mind had been brought, rather painfully, to the nostalgia of her in his bed at Malfoy Manor, and of how Ana had slept in this very bed with him last school year, and he just couldn't bring himself to make her go. It was too painful, as he knew that the comfort she brought him would not survive past morning.

Draco's playful kisses were turning slow now, sloppy and open mouthed on her sensitive skin. His nose brushed her earlobe and Ana let out a soft moan.

"I will stay for ten minutes," Ana said, but she sounded unconvincing.

"Thirty," Draco murmured in retort.

"Fine," Ana breathed, not willing to argue as Draco's teeth were now grazing along the soft spot behind her ear. Ana moaned, as this action had always left her dizzy. She grabbed his face, kissing him hard on the mouth. Draco let out a soft groan, losing himself in her lips. He had missed kissing Ana so much, and she was giving him plenty to make up for it. He ran his hands down her side, laying them to rest on her hips. When the kiss deepened and she allowed his tongue to slip into her mouth, he pulled her hip forward, hiking her leg around him and running his hand up the side of her exposed thigh.