1. Burning

(most things that happen are just head cannons or to add plot to the story, so sorry if it's incorrect😀😅😿)

The acrobat woke up in his tent at the circus. He pulled the covers off of him and stood off of the hammock that he sleeps on everyday. It had been almost 6 months since Margaretta had gone missing. They were like siblings. If you payed close attention you would've thought that their actions were almost like they were in a relationship. He missed her dearly.

The whole circus had a day off today because it was Sunday. So he decided to get into his comfort clothes and wear makeup!

He walked over to his clothing hanger and picked out a casual outfit. He put on dark brown skinny jeans with small rips at the knees, a black baggy t-shirt with a MCR logo on the front in white font and threw on white converse and a cream colour coat with fluff on the inside.

He started doing his makeup. He did slight eyeliner with tiny wings and some blush. He added red eyeshadow under his eyes as well.

Suddenly he heard screaming and smelt burning.

Placing his makeup brush down, he ran into the main circus tent to see Smiley, the big clown burning everything down, while laughing hysterically.

Murro was on the floor, crying, watching his home being burned down.

Mike took a look at the rest of his family.

A loud ringing noise came over him.

They were dead.

All led on the floor with blood pouring out of them.

Smiley charged toward him, hitting him with a weapon of some sort, taking him off guard, Knocking him to the floor. The clown pulled out a small needle with string looped on the end.

"P-pleasd buddy... Don't do this..."

Smiley went for Morton's face, stabbing his mouth with the needle, stitching the side of his mouth.

Michael screamed in agony and Murro watched on the ground, crying.

"Kid... Everything will be okay... Trust me..." Murro announced trying to keep the acrobat in a somewhat mentally stable state. Trying to salvage any thing from his personality, to stop him from developing some sort of mental disorder.

He felt a presence looming behind him and it threw a white cloth over his face. Before he knew it, his vision went dark and he passed out.

»»»

He woke up being dragged down a hallway by two large figures.
One had long white hair with pure white skin and the other had long black hair with literally black skin.

They both wore the same clothes as eachother and they both carried an umbrella.

"L-let me go! I have to go back! Please! My family was still in there!" Mike morton screamed while struggling against their grip. His head was killing him, his mouth being tightened due to the horrid stitching didn't help.

Suddenly they opened a door and threw him into the room.

"Behave well." They both said as if they were talking to a croud behind him before closing the door.

Sighing, Mr. Morton stood up and dusted himself off. He had blood running down his nose and the corner of his mouth, dripping onto the floor. He also had tear stains on his Rosey cheeks.