Chapter 10 - Who may you be?

"Look at all the x readers!" You scrolled through and found one. "Aww, there's a fluffy Y/n x reader,"

"This is going to be a long ride..."

"THERES SMUT!" You cackle. "Bucky Barnes x Tony Stark... holy shit-"

"Please, Y/n-"

"Morning fun: Bright and early in the morning, Tony rolls over to feel a figure by his side, the skin to skin contact sending a shiver down his spine. 'Morning, Babe' Bucky groans, wrapping his arm around Tony-"

"Make it stop!"

Bucky drowns out the reading by singing Cap's theme song. "Star spangled man with a plan!"

"Fine," you relax and little and scroll through Wattpad some more before finding a Y/n x reader.

"Curious?" Nat asks from behind you.

"Very," opening it up it goes straight into smut. Slapping your phone into your lap to cover the screen, your face burns brighter than hell. Peaking down at the phone you read more which caused you lean back, feeling Loki's hot breath against your skin.

"Pussy," Nat coughs.

"Shut your mouth," holding your breath, you focus on the contact you and Loki were making. His finger lightly holding onto you, your back against his chest and-

"Your thoughts are very loud, Y/n," Wanda snickers.

"Shut up," you squeak.

~~~

Sand slipped in between your toes, warm against your skin. The sun sent down rays, your eyes turning away to face the ocean. Salty waves crashed against the sand as everyone collected their things.

Umbrellas were set up, towels laid out, drinks cracked open and sunscreen applied after a lecture from Cap about the dangers of UV rays.

The boys raced to the water like idiots, a smile turning up on your lips. Loki, Bruce and Vision stayed on the beach with you and the girls.

Leaning back against a pool floaty you listen to the music flowing out of the speaker by your side.

Your eyes shut to enjoy the weather, only for the light that shon down on you to be blocked. Squinting, you see a stranger standing in front of you.

"I love your music taste, sweet cheeks," he had a smug look on his face, over confident.

"Thanks," hoping to be less impolite, you sit up.

"Mind if I get your number?"

"Uh, no thanks-"

His mouth forms an 'o' as he smirks. "So do you just want to head back to my place?"

"No thank you, I'm good,"

"Come on, just one round, if you like it we can go all night," he purrs which causes you to shift uncomfortably. Nat looked up to see your slightly panicked face. She was about to interfere when Wanda held her back and pointed to the figure looming over the man.

"Darling, is this man disturbing you?" Loki glares down at the man who scoffs, not facing Loki yet.

"I think we're good here, dude," the man turns to see Loki and scrunches his face. "Who even are you?"

"Her fiancé," Loki places his hands behind his back and leans forward. "Who may you be?"

"N-no one," the stranger squeaks before looking down at you. "See ya," speeding off you were sure he could have beaten Pietro in a race.

"Sorry about that," he mumbles.

"No, no, thanks, Loki," you mumble with a blush as he watches the man stumble and fall into a hole that had suddenly appeared.

"It was no problem," he looks back down at you. "Have they no decency?"

"There are gentlemen and then there are... them," you stand up and face him properly. "Want to go for a swim?"

"Gladly,"

"Cool because last one in the water is a bilgesnipe," immediately, you sprint towards the water as Loki stood confused before running after you. He cast an illusion that ran faster than you. "Not on my watch," you try and tackle him, not knowing it was a trick. Rolling over on your side you stared up at the sun with a scowl.

"Graceful as ever, my dear," the real Loki walks into the water beside you, wincing at the cold water.

"You are so dead," getting up, you run into the water and tackle the god into the salty sea.

"I'm glad they get along," Steve looks to Thor who had the proudest smile on his face.

"They are quite the fitting pair," Thor says in awe.

"Don't fanboy too much, point break,"

"You cannot stop me," Thor sighs, looking as you splash Loki with water.

"You're asking for it," the mischievous god cups his hand and sends a big splash your way, drenching you. As you push back your hair, your eyes glint with a smug look.

"See ya," holding your nose you go under water.

"What the-" a giant wave hits Loki full on causing him to stumble and unexpectedly collide with you.

You squint your eyes and hold onto Loki, both of you washing up on shore. Coughing a bit you were sent into a fit of laughter.

"Well played," Loki mumbles, hair covering his face. "My turn," quirking a brow, Loki hoists you up and over his shoulder.

"Loki!" You scream and slap his back. "Put me down!"

"I don't think I will,"

You sigh and give up, watching as the group give suggestive looks. "Oh shut up!" You call after them, only to scream when you were flung out into the water. "Loki!" You hit the water with a scowl and swim back up.

"Yes?" He grins.

"You're mean,"

"I do try my best," sarcasm drips off his tongue which made a smile tug at your lips.

~~~

Beach day tings

Beach day tings

- Anna ❤️