Chapter 11 - Then ice cream?

Everyone had packed their things away, joking around, hungrier than ever. Sandy feet were dusted off and swimsuits were dry enough to ride back in.

A sudden explosion could be seen from afar, the sound following soon after.

"Avengers!" Cap yells as everyone took out their weapons, looking quite hilarious in their swimsuits. "A little help, Y/n?"

"Oh, alright," you wave you hand over them all, a black smoke turning their clothes into their avenging attire.

That's your suit ^ (the figure I used is from the internet and the style of clothing is based on a painting I saw in an art gallery)

Thunder struck Thor, nano tech covering Tony and a shimmer of green falling over Loki. As Loki spun a dagger between his fingers you couldn't help but stare-

"Y/n~" Nat coos.

"I'm looking respectfully!" You clasp a hand over your mouth as everyone looks to you.

"Looking at what?" Steve tilts his head.

"Uhm- that Ice cream parlour, we are having ice cream after this!" You storm off and throw a rock at Tony who was snickering behind his helmet.

~~~

The scene was chaos. Debris was sprawled like confetti, fire igniting like neon lights. Police was scattered, looking to evacuate everyone in the vicinity.

"What seems to be the problem?"

"Gas leak, Captain America, sir," the police captain salutes.

"Will she hold up?" Steve turns to Stark.

"Not for long," Tony's analysis came up with an approximation. "Give it ten minutes, supports will give in,"

"Right, Wanda, Y/n, Loki, you better hold up those supports, let us get everyone out,"

"We're letting him help?" Bruce shifts in his Hawaiian shirt. "No offence, Loki,"

"None taken, Bruce," Loki snarls, happily scaring the doctor.

"I trust him,"

"Oh a mistake this oaf has made too many times," Loki sighs.

"You're not helping your case here, Lokes," you nudge him, shaking your head. "So will you help?"

"Not much of a choice, really,"

"Less chit chat," Nat urges.