Chapter 41: Oh... The Dress

Chapter 41: Oh...The Dress...

"France! Clothes on!" That's all Russia could hear early in the morning, Canada yelling at France. Russia laid in his bed listening to the yelling and France's laughter, slowly he pulled the blankets over his head, not wanting to get involved.

After things quieted down, Russia got up and joined them for breakfast, though Canada was missing. "Good morning Russia!" France was way too loud in the morning.

"Good morning..." Russia glared. "Where is Canada? Did you send him out or something?"

"Non~ He's home~" France said. "He's being punished~"

"P-Punished?" Russia stuttered, the word from France's mouth always came out as "rape" in Russia's mind, in everyone's mind actually.

"Oui, for messing up my laundry room that I just finished cleaning up." France said and then bit into a breakfast muffin.

"W-What did you do to him?..." Russia asked, though he feared the answer. France smirked.

"Well, I'll show you!" France jumped up from his chair and quickly ran out to another room. "Matthieu! Come here!" Russia sat down at the kitchen table with Kumajirou sitting there munching on fish. All he heard was rumbling then, some loud bangs and Canada yelping; Russia wished he hadn't asked now. France popped back in. "Ta Da!" He smirked then realized the little Canadian wasn't with him. "Matthieu! Come here!" he went back into the room and tried pulling Canada out against the poor boy's will. Russia simply watched, a bit afraid of what had he done. Finally, France pulled the boy out.

Russia was surprised.

Much to Canada's protest and sorrow, there was nothing he could do. France had tackled him down this morning, striped him, and stuck him in the damn thing. The light blue and pink dress he would wear as a child was back, France had made one just his size now. Canada stood there, his knees bent into each other from embarrassment, his face bright red, the dress was bright, lighter, and a little different then what Russia could remember. It was still long, down to his knees, with the white apron still covering the front of it, only now the bright red bow tie was bigger and longer. Canada wouldn't look up, he was way to embarrassed to, and as for Russia; he laughed like you wouldn't believe.

"Haha! Matvey! Look at you! Haha," He couldn't control it, it was just too funny. "You look good, haha!"

"R-Russia! Don't laugh at me!" Canada squealed, his face only got brighter with every word from Russia.

"Oh! Wait!" France said. "There's also this!" France quickly wacked the bottom of the dress, and the entire thing flew up, aka, you saw maple leaf undies. Canada's face got a brighter red, his heart pounded in his chest now from all the embarrassment. Russia only laughed more.

"I-it's not funny!" Canada squealed. "S-Stop laughing!"

"I can't," Russia tried stopping. "It's too funny."

"I-it is notttt," He squealed, then waved his arms around like a child. "It's not funny! Don't laugh! Mapleeee!"

OOOO

France made Canada stay in the dress all day, after Russia had stopped laughing he was fine with it though, but his face turned red whenever he bent over. More to his punishment came later, he had to spend the entire day with France...yay... It kinda worked out though, France just wanted Canada to bake with him a bit, and that was something Canada could handle, until France popped a question. "So, what did you two do while I was asleep, honnn~?" France asked, Canada's face got red again and he slowly melted onto the floor, he slid down against the cabinets and onto the floor.