Table of Oneshots

Here are the oneshots in order!

A Different Escape
Canon!AU
Ray x Reader
[Angst]
What went through Ray's mind when the girl he loved was sent away forever?

What Now, Papa? (Part 1)
Reverse TPN!AU
Papa!Ray x Child!Reader
[Angst/Borderline Fluff]
Ray had grown emotionally attached to a certain orphan after seeing her as his old childhood friend. He knew it was against the law.

Hideaway
Orphanage!AU
Jealous!Ray x Reader
[Fluff]
Playing tag with Sister Krone ended up with a confession!

TPN Anime North (2019)
[Author's note]
Pictures of me with The Promised Neverland cosplayers!

A Bouquet For You
Canon!AU
Hanahaki!Ray x Reader
[Angst/Fluff]
Where Ray suffers a sickness due to his love being unrequited, at the same time planning an escape from Gracefield, only added fuel to the fire.

Ray's Sorrow
Canon!AU
Ray x Twin!Lil Sis!Reader
[Angst]
It was no understatement that Ray would do anything to protect the one he loved. Even if it meant that his life would be in danger as well.

Destiny's Taunting
Canon!AU
Soulmate AU!
Ray x Reader
[Fluff]
After discovering magical writing appearing on his skin, Ray finds out he's able to communicate with a girl located in Grand Valley. With that, they devise an escape plan.

Let me go, Papa (Part 2)
Reverse TPN!AU
Papa!Ray x Child!Reader
[Angst/Borderline Fluff]
Lives are at stake when rumours of a living dead girl leaks outside of the Gracefield farm.

Night Terrors
Canon!AU
Ray x Terrified!Reader
[Borderline Angst/Fluff]
After accidentally discovering the true meaning behind the Gracefield Orphanage, you didn't know who to trust anymore.

Survivors
Canon!AU
Ray x Kuudere!Reader
[Angst/Borderline Fluff]
Even the most broken people have hearts of gold; you and Ray found love on death's door.

I hope you enjoy reading!
Until next time,
Kazu!!

I hope you enjoy reading!Until next time,Kazu!!